Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 10 alliance is looking for several low level players for TOP100 !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hey @Dafsade, I might be interested to join as I am looking for a new alliance at the moment (my current one is not very active and we only made rank 1.300 last week...). Can provide around 30k pax and 1 task. But I am already lvl 60, so not sure if I qualify for you ;)

Hi @TimP !

That would be a pleasure to let you join but as you said, you must be under level 60 to join. So, I am sorry but I will not be able to accept.
Anyway, I can suggest that you join us only for this week as we have a free spot, but I will remove you on next monday. what do you think ?

Thanks a lot for your interest !

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032yrtezq
Username
Anki
Do you still have room ? I am at level 51. I carry 30K passengers and my alliance is currently ranked 1000+.
My neighbour code is 032yrtezq

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032yrtezq
Username
Anki
Yes ! we have one free spot ! ! Would you be able to join today ?

I am going to send you a friend request, please tell me when you accept !

Yes. If this is confirmed , I’d leave the other alliance. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0433ltjmm
Username
iamdone
I would like to join as i am a new player level 11 and have 17 stars. Friend code is 0433ltjmm.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey @Dafsade, I might be interested to join as I am looking for a new alliance at the moment (my current one is not very active and we only made rank 1.300 last week...). Can provide around 30k pax and 1 task. But I am already lvl 60, so not sure if I qualify for you ;)

@TimP we are also looking for a new member, maybe you're a match for us? :) Edit: sorry I just noticed you already found a new one!

Last edited:

ScepticalObsession

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04eqwj4v5
Username
Skeptical++
I've been reading this thread for a while and I love that this Alliance was created!

Unfortunately I'm over level 60 or I would have loved to help some lower level players out!

I wish you good luck!

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I've been reading this thread for a while and I love that this Alliance was created!

Unfortunately I'm over level 60 or I would have loved to help some lower level players out!

I wish you good luck!

Hi @ScepticalObsession !

thanks for your message ! that's very nice :D !

We have currently to helpers @hannoverfan and @Padiznai who help us with their support account. Whenever one of them decide to leave, you would be welcome to join us to help ! :D !

Thank you very much for your interest !

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032x7kqrx
Username
Captain_D
Hi all !

Damien Saez alliance is looking for one player !

Please let me know if you are interested in joining us !
Hi,

I'd be interested if it's still available. lv39 now. I can normally fly 18K to 23K pax but there are weeks I find that a bit difficult. However, I can finish at least 2 tasks if needed. 3 if I have enough flight items.

Thanks!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi,

I'd be interested if it's still available. lv39 now. I can normally fly 18K to 23K pax but there are weeks I find that a bit difficult. However, I can finish at least 2 tasks if needed. 3 if I have enough flight items.

Thanks!

Hi @Captain_D !

thanks a lot for your interest ! currently, our alliance is full (I am going to edit the thread tittle) but there is often free spot, so, I will let you know as soon as a spot is free !

Thank you very much !

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032x7kqrx
Username
Captain_D
Hi @Captain_D !

thanks a lot for your interest ! currently, our alliance is full (I am going to edit the thread tittle) but there is often free spot, so, I will let you know as soon as a spot is free !

Thank you very much !
Thanks for the update! I just checked my pax number and it's a bit down this week. Hope I can get it up again soon (and before a spot opens up)!

Top Bottom