Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 10 alliance is looking for several low level players for TOP100 !

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036qjckyn
Username
Sivom event/Fuel hose
I
Hi everybody !!

That is a great day for me !
Indeed, I (hard) worked for my own alliance for more than 1 year.
And this alliance will be level 10 on the 2nd of december.

Currently, I am alone on the alliance because it is not at level 10 yet.
But, I can't wait to recruit players :D !

My alliance has a philosophy : Allow low level players to be in TOP100 of alliance ranking without big pressure.

That's why I am looking for players as Following :
1. Owner of the alliance : (but with my other account). I would fly maybe 40 000 - 50 000 pax a week
2. Guest : I would like to keep a seat for guest who would like to help us being in TOP100. A guest would join the alliance for 1 or 2 weeks, but not more. To thank the Guest, each alliance member would send one free gift a day as long as the guest stay with us (1 or 2 weeks). The Guest would fly more than 30 000 pax/week
3. Unknown : I would also like to let an unknown player joining us. It could be a good surprise :D !
4. - 18 : 15 players between level 20 and 60. Each player would have only one constraint : flying more than 20 000 pax a Week.
19 and 20 : Beginers : I would let very low level players being in TOP100. Players between level 10 and 30 with no minimum pax.

Of course, you will not be fired because you fly 18 000 pax a Week ! Our goal is to be in TOP100 (and have purple maps each Week !).
NO ALLIANCE TASK needed ! you can fly where you want :D !

As soon as you reach level 60, you should find a better alliance (lot of best alliance are looking for good players !). So, the alliance would be like a training alliance ! You will also be able to stay in the alliance until 70. But, to join the alliance, you must be under 60.

At the beginning, I will put my support accounts in the alliance if there are free spots.

As I have not a lot of time, I would like that one member be in charge of communication on the forum. Please tell me if you would be interested in.

I would like an open alliance, so, we will create a thread in Area 51, but not private !

Forum have helped me too much ! And I want to help others myself now. So, please, feel free to write message on this thread to ask for joining.
I will edit the first message with name of players who want to join !

1. Owner -@Dafsade
2. Guest - free
3. Unknown - taken
4. @loot
5. @Jandro
6. @Capt. Lolo
7. @Aathroser
8. @rinkugrewal
9. @Ali9797
10. @Asinla
11. @Boss Wiffey
12. @Havoc1
13. @burgos
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831
16. Free
17. Free
18. Free
19. Beginer1 : @Lord Qwax
20. Beginer2 : @evogamer05

Waiting list :
1. @NERVCloudy
2. @Stuart
3. @McBee
4. @Steve Fossett

The support of @hannoverfan will join if there is free room :D ! thanks my friend !

I am looking forward to flying with you :D !

And, see you on the 2nd of december! !

ÉDIT : The dedicated thread for Damien Saez alliance is here : https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/damien-saez-alliance.28891/#post-442260
am interested in joining your alliance if there is room available. LMK

Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Hi everybody !!

That is a great day for me !
Indeed, I (hard) worked for my own alliance for more than 1 year.
And this alliance will be level 10 on the 2nd of december.

Currently, I am alone on the alliance because it is not at level 10 yet.
But, I can't wait to recruit players :D !

My alliance has a philosophy : Allow low level players to be in TOP100 of alliance ranking without big pressure.

That's why I am looking for players as Following :
1. Owner of the alliance : (but with my other account). I would fly maybe 40 000 - 50 000 pax a week
2. Guest : I would like to keep a seat for guest who would like to help us being in TOP100. A guest would join the alliance for 1 or 2 weeks, but not more. To thank the Guest, each alliance member would send one free gift a day as long as the guest stay with us (1 or 2 weeks). The Guest would fly more than 30 000 pax/week
3. Unknown : I would also like to let an unknown player joining us. It could be a good surprise :D !
4. - 18 : 15 players between level 20 and 60. Each player would have only one constraint : flying more than 20 000 pax a Week.
19 and 20 : Beginers : I would let very low level players being in TOP100. Players between level 10 and 30 with no minimum pax.

Of course, you will not be fired because you fly 18 000 pax a Week ! Our goal is to be in TOP100 (and have purple maps each Week !).
NO ALLIANCE TASK needed ! you can fly where you want :D !

As soon as you reach level 60, you should find a better alliance (lot of best alliance are looking for good players !). So, the alliance would be like a training alliance ! You will also be able to stay in the alliance until 70. But, to join the alliance, you must be under 60.

At the beginning, I will put my support accounts in the alliance if there are free spots.

As I have not a lot of time, I would like that one member be in charge of communication on the forum. Please tell me if you would be interested in.

I would like an open alliance, so, we will create a thread in Area 51, but not private !

Forum have helped me too much ! And I want to help others myself now. So, please, feel free to write message on this thread to ask for joining.

The support of @hannoverfan will join if there is free room :D ! thanks my friend !
Milana helps us a lot to reach our goal ! Thank you very much !

I am looking forward to flying with you :D !

And, see you on the 2nd of december! !

ÉDIT : The dedicated thread for Damien Saez alliance is here : https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/damien-saez-alliance.28891/

I'm a fairly new player. I started playing in December. Just yesterday, I got to level 40. I only discovered this website last month, and I'm still a bit green at using it. I hope that I'm messaging you correctly. Anyway, a mission early on was to join an alliance, so I did. I'm in that alliance still, but I've grown kind of frustrated with it. When I first joined, it was a brand new alliance and I entered as the fourth. Well, the first week, I did all three of mine, the alliance leader did one and another member did one, which got us above 30%. It quickly went downhill after that. I kept doing all three of mine, but it dropped to just the alliance leader doing one and nobody else finishing theirs, though one of the members would get really close every time but never actually do it, like stall out for the last few days. With the alliance leader doing one, we'd at least hit above 30% and get the experience bonus, but then the alliance leader quit doing any, either. So I'll do all of mine, but we still don't hit the 30% mark. When the On the Wings of Love quest happened, I dropped to only doing two that week. When that week was over, I went back to doing three, but the alliance got a fifth member who never, ever does even one flight on any of this three.

Anyway, this week, I just got really frustrated because, having been fully involved in the A Walk in the Clouds quest until Monday morning and because nobody ever does theirs, I was for the first time going to bail on doing mine, but then I did when I saw that the alliance leader was about halfway through two and the other member that does one sometimes was about a quarter way into one of his. But I just finished mine and theirs haven't budged. It's the same as always-- they start and then stall out. Boy I wish the game had a chat function for alliance members. So I've started to wonder if I should somehow find a new alliance because I'd really like to see what it's like to be in alliance that performs. I don't even know what you get when you have more than 30%. So I came here to see if I could find something and posted a thread asking about it, and someone referred me to this thread.

I don't know how many passengers I carry every week. I don't know how to check that. I can tell you that I have two Ravens, four Eagles, and Two owls in my fleet with one of them always in the hangar. I can tell you that I finished the quest actually on Saturday, but I wanted to keep going because there was a building I wanted, which I got on Monday and quit playing it then, and at that point, I was in fifth place in the Titanium League with 10,654 hearts, if that's any indication. Even now, I'm still 14th in the Titanium League, so I guess other players must've stopped around the same time.

In a nutshell, I would really, really, really love to join your alliance. I promise, promise, promise, promise I won't let you down. Please just tell me what I have to do.

Cheers

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I'm a fairly new player. I started playing in December. Just yesterday, I got to level 40. I only discovered this website last month, and I'm still a bit green at using it. I hope that I'm messaging you correctly. Anyway, a mission early on was to join an alliance, so I did. I'm in that alliance still, but I've grown kind of frustrated with it. When I first joined, it was a brand new alliance and I entered as the fourth. Well, the first week, I did all three of mine, the alliance leader did one and another member did one, which got us above 30%. It quickly went downhill after that. I kept doing all three of mine, but it dropped to just the alliance leader doing one and nobody else finishing theirs, though one of the members would get really close every time but never actually do it, like stall out for the last few days. With the alliance leader doing one, we'd at least hit above 30% and get the experience bonus, but then the alliance leader quit doing any, either. So I'll do all of mine, but we still don't hit the 30% mark. When the On the Wings of Love quest happened, I dropped to only doing two that week. When that week was over, I went back to doing three, but the alliance got a fifth member who never, ever does even one flight on any of this three.

Anyway, this week, I just got really frustrated because, having been fully involved in the A Walk in the Clouds quest until Monday morning and because nobody ever does theirs, I was for the first time going to bail on doing mine, but then I did when I saw that the alliance leader was about halfway through two and the other member that does one sometimes was about a quarter way into one of his. But I just finished mine and theirs haven't budged. It's the same as always-- they start and then stall out. Boy I wish the game had a chat function for alliance members. So I've started to wonder if I should somehow find a new alliance because I'd really like to see what it's like to be in alliance that performs. I don't even know what you get when you have more than 30%. So I came here to see if I could find something and posted a thread asking about it, and someone referred me to this thread.

I don't know how many passengers I carry every week. I don't know how to check that. I can tell you that I have two Ravens, four Eagles, and Two owls in my fleet with one of them always in the hangar. I can tell you that I finished the quest actually on Saturday, but I wanted to keep going because there was a building I wanted, which I got on Monday and quit playing it then, and at that point, I was in fifth place in the Titanium League with 10,654 hearts, if that's any indication. Even now, I'm still 14th in the Titanium League, so I guess other players must've stopped around the same time.

In a nutshell, I would really, really, really love to join your alliance. I promise, promise, promise, promise I won't let you down. Please just tell me what I have to do.

Cheers

Thanks a lot for your message !

First, we do not really do alliance tasks, even if we reach each week the 10% bonus !
Then, I think that you should be not far 20 000 pax a week ! And our goal is to be in TOP100 (what we do almost each week).

So, you are welcome to join us :D ! ! I am going to send you a friend request, and please tell me when you accept, and then I will send you an invitation to join us :D ! it that is fine with you :D ! !

Thank you !

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032lpk9zr
Username
Pinkiex
Hello and good day! I’ve started playing in less than a month ago or so. A gold subscriber. Currently at level 22 with 44 stars. Actively playing everyday, but unsure how many passenger my planes carry per week.

My fleet consists of 3 Owls (Including 1 Rainbow, 1 S1), 2 Hawks, 3 Sparrows and aiming for a Raven once I’ve enough $$.

Hope I can be considered, even as a guest 😁

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hello and good day! I’ve started playing in less than a month ago or so. A gold subscriber. Currently at level 22 with 44 stars. Actively playing everyday, but unsure how many passenger my planes carry per week.

My fleet consists of 3 Owls (Including 1 Rainbow, 1 S1), 2 Hawks, 3 Sparrows and aiming for a Raven once I’ve enough $$.

Hope I can be considered, even as a guest 😁

Hi @Pinkiex !

That would be a pleasure to let you join our alliance :D ! Would it be fine with you if you join on next monday ?

thanks a lot ! and have a nice day !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
You are right ! If @Husker4ever would like to join, he is welcome :D !
Send me a friend request. I am still in my alliance and having completed all three of the missions, I don't want to leave it until the week is out, which is in 1 day and 5 hours. I'll leave it then, at which point you can send me an invitation to join your alliance??? I'm not sure if that's how it works. I'm still trying to figure all this stuff out. I've only been playing since December and only recently discovered this site and begun interacting with other players. Until now, I've just been feeling around in the dark to figure out how the game works.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Thanks a lot for your message !

First, we do not really do alliance tasks, even if we reach each week the 10% bonus !
Then, I think that you should be not far 20 000 pax a week ! And our goal is to be in TOP100 (what we do almost each week).

So, you are welcome to join us :D ! ! I am going to send you a friend request, and please tell me when you accept, and then I will send you an invitation to join us :D ! it that is fine with you :D ! !

Thank you !
Thanks. I am very interested. So far this week with now 1 day and 4 hours left in the week, I've carried 23,052 passengers. I'm not really sure what alliance tasks are aside from the three missions each member is automatically given at the beginning of the week. That's what I was referring to. I'm still pretty green, so please forgive me if I used the wrong terminology. Anyway, once the week is complete, I'll be leaving my present alliance, so go ahead and send the request then.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Thanks. I am very interested. So far this week with now 1 day and 4 hours left in the week, I've carried 23,052 passengers. I'm not really sure what alliance tasks are aside from the three missions each member is automatically given at the beginning of the week. That's what I was referring to. I'm still pretty green, so please forgive me if I used the wrong terminology. Anyway, once the week is complete, I'll be leaving my present alliance, so go ahead and send the request then.

P.S. I just checked and I haven't received a neighbor request from anyone with the name Dasfade. It's not in my waiting, so I checked my friends list to see if I had accepted it without realizing it, accepted it before revisiting this thread and seeing this response from you, but you're not there either. So try sending it again, please, if you don't mind. Or you could PM me your friend code and I could send one to you.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Send me a friend request. I am still in my alliance and having completed all three of the missions, I don't want to leave it until the week is out, which is in 1 day and 5 hours. I'll leave it then, at which point you can send me an invitation to join your alliance??? I'm not sure if that's how it works. I'm still trying to figure all this stuff out. I've only been playing since December and only recently discovered this site and begun interacting with other players. Until now, I've just been feeling around in the dark to figure out how the game works.

So, now, we are neighbour :D ! I will be able to send invitation as soon as you will have quited !

I understand quite well ! It was the same situation for me when I started playing !

So, welcome with us ! ! I have added you name in the first post :D !
23 000 pax is absolutely perfect :D ! if you join us on next monday, you will not have alliance task the first week ! but after, yes !

so, as soon as you quit on next monday, please let me know and I will send you an invitation !

And no problem, if you have any question, just ask ! here, but also on the whole forum ! For sur, there will be someone to answer !

Top Bottom