Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 10 alliance is looking for several low level players for TOP100 !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi, I'm in a small alliance that doesn't work and I want to go higher and faster, I fly regularly, info in the signature, if I take me to the alliance, I'll leave right now, where I am now, thank you for your answer

Hi @Memo !

You are welcome in Damien Saez Alliance :D !
please search for "Damien Saez" and send a request ! I will accept you as soon as possible !

Thank you for your interest :D !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
we finished 97 last week ! thats great but lets get more people to complete more tasks . we can reach higher!!! happy flying guys

Yes ! ! ! once again in top 100 ! !

I agree ! I know that Booms1234 and Burgos are not flying this Week but I don"t know why... I have sent a message to burgos, but Booms1234 is an unknown player ! if burgos does not reply, I will remove him. And if Booms1234 does not fly next Week, I will remove him too !

We Don't need to complete task ! you can complete them if you need, but, alliance is already level 10 ! just fly how it is the best for you !

Anyway, thanks a lot for your message ! and happy flying too !

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
No no ! ! you are not expelled ! I still see you as a member of Damien Saez Alliance ! Or is there a bug on G! side ? ?
Oh yeah some ug apparently. I managed to get it back on. I don’t know my iPad is showing expelled and my iPhone showing I am still on alliance. Both are running same account so when I logged in through iPad it shows I am expelled

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Oh yeah some ug apparently. I managed to get it back on. I don’t know my iPad is showing expelled and my iPhone showing I am still on alliance. Both are running same account so when I logged in through iPad it shows I am expelled

Ah ! ! that's why !

I think that playing with one airport city account on 2 different devices is hazardous ! maybe you could lose your neighbours, your alliance or your rankings !

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Ah ! ! that's why !

I think that playing with one airport city account on 2 different devices is hazardous ! maybe you could lose your neighbours, your alliance or your rankings !
Yes, this is correct. The games do not sync up between each other on separate devices and you will end up loosing stuff. I ended up moving from my phone to just my tablet now and have a 2nd game on windows PC.

Yes, this is correct. The games do not sync up between each other on separate devices and you will end up loosing stuff. I ended up moving from my phone to just my tablet now and have a 2nd game on windows PC.
not even a question of not synching up. It is against the conditions of the game!! One device, One game. If not you will end up blocked.

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
Ah ! ! that's why !

Oh I was not aware about this. Guess will stick to my phone account for now cause that way I can visit the airport on regular basis. But I think it’s a stupid rule. Games should be able to sync on multiple device with same iOS

Oh I was not aware about this. Guess will stick to my phone account for now cause that way I can visit the airport on regular basis. But I think it’s a stupid rule. Games should be able to sync on multiple device with same iOS
Disagree. Would give you an unfair advantage over others who can’t play on multiple devices. It’s against the rules. Do it. Get banned. Not just losing alliance neighbours etc. Losing game.

Top Bottom