Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 10 alliance is looking for several low level players for TOP100 !

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lr3f23n
Username
Adam Stopa
Hey! I have my own alliance, which is struggling lately and I am ready to join a top 100 bunch. I can deliver more than 30k passengers each week and I’m on a level 58. My code is: 03lr3f23n.

looking forward to our cooperation 😀

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hey! I have my own alliance, which is struggling lately and I am ready to join a top 100 bunch. I can deliver more than 30k passengers each week and I’m on a level 58. My code is: 03lr3f23n.

looking forward to our cooperation 😀

That's very fine :D ! I am sending you a friend request with SAEZ2, and as soon as you accept, I will send you invitation to join us :D !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi all !!

we are looking for one new player !
i can’t write it now on the first post, but the new rule is (to be fair with all members) :
The goal is to reach 20 000 pax a week. If you can’t fly more than 10 000, I Will ask you to complete one task !
Ps : the rule could be edited !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi all !

As I am on vacation, my SAEZ2 account was not open and so the leadership of Damien Saez Alliance was given to ... the only unknown player of the alliance : Kaunas.

So, even if 3 spots are still free, I can't add or remove anyone !
So, please keep letting me know if you are interested to join us. Meanwhile, I am trying to communicate with Kaunas to give me back the leadership.

I hope everything will be alright !

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
As I am on vacation, my SAEZ2 account was not open and so the leadership of Damien Saez Alliance was given to ... the only unknown player of the alliance : Kaunas.
It is almost 8 months and you still not find the way to contact to he/she 😂😂. But he/she still help you to get exactly the alliance goals. I am wonder if this mysterious guy is related to G! :D:D

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi all !

So, even if 3 spots are still free, I can't add or remove anyone !
So, please keep letting me know if you are interested to join us. Meanwhile, I am trying to communicate with Kaunas to give me back the leadership.

I hope everything will be alright !
Try contacting G! To transfer the alliance.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
It is almost 8 months and you still not find the way to contact to he/she 😂😂. But he/she still help you to get exactly the alliance goals. I am wonder if this mysterious guy is related to G! :D:D

Ah ah ! Kaunas didn't join at the beginning, but, you are right, it is still long time ! Hannoverfan and I tried to contact him/her but we didn't managed ! ah ah ah :D ! So, thanks G! !
Each week I fear Kaunas leave... I am pretty sure sooner or later he/she will leave for a better alliance...

Try contacting G! To transfer the alliance.

I didn't know it was doable ! Thanks for the information ! Fortunately, Kaunas gave me the leadership back ! My alliance is not lost ! ! ! !

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Ah ah ! Kaunas didn't join at the beginning, but, you are right, it is still long time ! Hannoverfan and I tried to contact him/her but we didn't managed ! ah ah ah :D ! So, thanks G! !
Each week I fear Kaunas leave... I am pretty sure sooner or later he/she will leave for a better alliance...

I didn't know it was doable ! Thanks for the information ! Fortunately, Kaunas gave me the leadership back ! My alliance is not lost ! ! ! !
G! Can transfer it for you. They have done it for me before after I reinstalled and it ‘cloned’ my game. There was a game in the alliance but not the game on my device, and I had no access to the alliance one! 😆
I’m glad to hear you have it back though!

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
G! Can transfer it for you. They have dont it for me before after I reinstalled and it ‘cloned’ my game. There was a game in the alliance but not the game on my device, and I had no access to the alliance one! 😆
I’m glad to hear you have it back though!

ah ok ! ! Really good to know ! I hope it will never happen again, but if it does, I will remember what you said :D !

Thank you for your kindness ! :D !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
We are still looking for 2 players !

Goal : fly more than 20 000 and 0 alliance task.
If you can't fly more than 10 000, please complete 1 alliance task a week.

We usually are in TOP100.

Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
We are still looking for 2 players !

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I would like to join the alliance if you still have space for someone low level? If not, all good.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
We are still looking for 3 players !

Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rzg7y66
Username
Kittz-“item needed”
We are still looking for 3 players !

Thanks in advance.

Hi!
I would like to join (if you still have room)
I’m level 13 and started playing yesterday.
Cheers

Top Bottom