Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 10 alliance is looking for several low level players for TOP100 !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
sure thing. i am just flying as many planes i got. does it make sense to buy all available planes? i think i can add another owl

I am not sure with what you ask but :
- The best is to fly as many plane as you can
- In my opinion, the best is to fly 1 or 2 different kind of plane (example : 3 hawk and 3 raven, if you have 6 planes)

Did I well answer to your question ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi. Can i join your alliance? I mean really join. Now im at level 27 and i think i can meet your expectation based on my past experience.

Great ! So, please send a request to "Damien Saez" Alliance ! Then, write a message here to tell me that you have sent a request and write your game name to let me accept you !

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
I am not sure with what you ask but :
- The best is to fly as many plane as you can
- In my opinion, the best is to fly 1 or 2 different kind of plane (example : 3 hawk and 3 raven, if you have 6 planes)

Did I well answer to your question ?
well yeah thats what i am trying to do . flying as many planes as i got . so all the birdys are in air !!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Great ! So, please send a request to "Damien Saez" Alliance ! Then, write a message here to tell me that you have sent a request and write your game name to let me accept you !

i cant find the alliance sir

Attachments

• 40C2CCA1-C78B-410A-991C-87D222B694F2.png
    40C2CCA1-C78B-410A-991C-87D222B694F2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 310
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i4gp8nl
Username
Craw
Still looking for new players? I’m level 10, been playing approx 36-48 hours. 13 stars. Dont let my low level scare you away. Everyone above Level 10, had to be at my level prior to advancing
game ID:03i4gp8nl

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi All !

Damien Saez Alliance is still looking for 3 players !

- Maximul level : 60
- I would like that you fly around 15 000/20 000 pax a week !
- No need to complete alliance task :).

It would seem that we will finish in TOP100 this week (finger crossed !) and we finished 89th last week !

See you soon :D !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
Hi All !

Damien Saez Alliance is still looking for 3 players !

- Maximul level : 60
- I would like that you fly around 15 000/20 000 pax a week !
- No need to complete alliance task :).

It would seem that we will finish in TOP100 this week (finger crossed !) and we finished 89th last week !

See you soon :D !

Hi, I'm in a small alliance that doesn't work and I want to go higher and faster, I fly regularly, info in the signature, if I take me to the alliance, I'll leave right now, where I am now, thank you for your answer

Top Bottom