Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch hijacker (Devil Doc71)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Had an event launch hijacked by player named Devil Doc71. Just posting as a public service announcement if you happen to have this jack__s in your neighbor list.

Not one to get to bothered by a day-to-day launch hijack, those happen. But during an event like this one, that sucks. Clearly had "Wait 2QL" in my name, and was the only person in the launch with 736 points and three boosters activated. Devil Doc71 then decides to jump in with 936 points, and only a Test Launch (15%) activated. Now it's a 70-minute wait, with only 3 hours left on my QL.

He’s mostly an ignorant of the game mechanics .
if you have any means to contact, enlighten him, …
otherwise, make your neighborhood nicer by ditching the guy 😁

[edited] PS: I had the need to be “enlightened“ many years ago when I first played this event and was an absolute rookie 😂

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
He’s mostly an ignorant of the game mechanics .
if you have any means to contact, enlighten him, …
otherwise, make your neighborhood nicer by ditching the guy 😁

[edited] PS: I had the need to be “enlightened“ many years ago when I first played this event and was an absolute rookie 😂
If he had been a lower level player, I would agree, but he's a Level 80 player. Nobody that far along, with a 692 star rating should be ignorant when it comes to launches...especially during that event.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Had an event launch hijacked by player named Devil Doc71. Just posting as a public service announcement if you happen to have this jack__s in your neighbor list.

Not one to get to bothered by a day-to-day launch hijack, those happen. But during an event like this one, that sucks. Clearly had "Wait 2QL" in my name, and was the only person in the launch with 736 points and three boosters activated. Devil Doc71 then decides to jump in with 936 points, and only a Test Launch (15%) activated. Now it's a 70-minute wait, with only 3 hours left on my QL.
Yip, just had my launch hi jacked by @devil doc71, hope you run out of neighbours!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I do my own launches with 2QL from my supports. Before I get to add supports with QLs, sometimes a person jumps in. So these days, I start the launch process with supports with only fuel ring members as neighbors. Since only fuel ring members can see my launch, it is much safer than starting with main with a lot of neighbors (all potential hijackers). So my main gets gold and 2 supports get silver boxes. Sometimes I also add 2 more with no fuel added for 2 bronze.

Top Bottom