Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Launch bug

I'm not sure if this has been reported before.
Whenever I add launch points I keep getting an " item has been added" message.
Screenshot_2020-02-07-21-56-27.jpg
Screenshot_2020-02-07-21-57-23.jpg

Please help @Ur-quan

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
I'm not sure if this has been reported before.
Whenever I add launch points I keep getting an " item has been added" message.
View attachment 26744View attachment 26745
Please help @Ur-quan

I suppose your points went up by 40, LFT went down by 1, and you added the last LFT 13 seconds ago?

It may be a case of the "Use" button not disappearing after it has been clicked. So you used the LFT on the first click, and on the second click 13 seconds later it shows your abovementioned pop-up window.

Alternatively, there could be times when the cooldown timer gets stuck on the interface but actually continues in the background. Close and reopen the launch window and the right cooldown time should be shown.

D

Deleted member 9675

this bug has been going on for cpl months or longer now and not sure if GI will ever fix the problem. I've lost multiple launch items ranging from the fuel barrels all the way up to PEBS

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Seems like the cause of this, is sync problem between client and server. You will get that warning, usually when in your previous launch you did click on the items, it counted on the total space fuel numbers, but the quantity of that particular items are not decreased in the warehouse.

So that warning, sounds like the act of 'balancing' of what we did in the past.

Seems like the cause of this, is sync problem between client and server. You will get that warning, usually when in your previous launch you did click on the items, it counted on the total space fuel numbers, but the quantity of that particular items are not decreased in the warehouse.

So that warning, sounds like the act of 'balancing' of what we did in the past.
As soon as I touch the use button the numbers go down but no fuel is added @BrianIsFlyin knows I'm talking about.
I suppose your points went up by 40, LFT went down by 1, and you added the last LFT 13 seconds ago?

It may be a case of the "Use" button not disappearing after it has been clicked. So you used the LFT on the first click, and on the second click 13 seconds later it shows your abovementioned pop-up window.

Alternatively, there could be times when the cooldown timer gets stuck on the interface but actually continues in the background. Close and reopen the launch window and the right cooldown time should be shown.
For that LFT to finally count I lost 8 others

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
As soon as I touch the use button the numbers go down but no fuel is added @BrianIsFlyin knows I'm talking about.
For that LFT to finally count I lost 8 others

Not sure you get my point there. As an illustration, I have 2 of every space fuel items in my warehouse, joined a green launch yesterday, putting 576 points, getting 2nd spot and the space launched. Usually because of internet problems, somehow I checked the warehouse and found out that I still have 2 of every space fuel items. Obviously immediately I smiled a lot :). What a happy day. I closed the game and slept.

Today, I wake up, open the game, I join blue launch, and then the moment I first click every space fuel items that pop up warning screen usually occurred. Obviously I am very sad :(. So to put another 576 points in this blue launch I have to twice click of every items. Basically it is balancing act of what I did in my previous green launch. At the end of the day I have nothing left in my warehouse.

That's why I suspect it was sync problem. In a perfect internet day, this is rarely occurred.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
@Teboho - it was reported by several users over the past months. Didn´t happened to me for a month or so, but I did lose quite a lot of the PEBs because of that. What is more annoying, some players reported that they lost QLs because of that bug. Once activated, it went out of inventory and received that message. Solution that worked for me was, once I received the message, I went to visit Madlen and back. Then it worked.

Top Bottom