Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded Last possible star level awards (as of today’s point of view :))

Hi,
Would you pls award me the achievement medal.
Unfortunately as of today I have available only 93 more stars, so that seems to be my last medal as of today’s view. Of them 5 are Goldfinch destination 3rd stars from Airport City event, what could be earned 0 to 1 stars per year (600 more flight to reach the 3rd star). One is 3rd Condor star from Easter Cheer event, so it will come at earliest next year. And let’s not forget 26 more Condor stars (300 more flight to earn 3rd star), so it will take 5 more months :)
56458314-D7B9-45C3-ADE3-1ED5462B713F.jpeg

Hi,
Would you pls award me the achievement medal.
Unfortunately as of today I have available only 93 more stars, so that seems to be my last medal as of today’s view. Of them 5 are Goldfinch destination 3rd stars from Airport City event, what could be earned 0 to 1 stars per year (600 more flight to reach the 3rd star). One is 3rd Condor star from Easter Cheer event, so it will come at earliest next year. And let’s not forget 26 more Condor stars (300 more flight to earn 3rd star), so it will take 5 more months :)
View attachment 66102
Congratulation (y)

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Every time I think my star count is a lot, I see how much farther there is to go. I'm very impressed, and hope they keep adding new destinations over time for you to discover. It's amazing too that the game has at least 500 destinations on file. Whew!

Top Bottom