Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Knight Fliers Under New Management

D

Deleted member 9675

:( :(
I might be back
1 Day at a time for me
After reviewing my medical records/test results, I wanted to know just how bad a possible infection in my T9 and T10 vertebrae can have such cause to still give me physical pain year and half later. Drs told me I need to lose some weight even though most of my labs were good. But its hard just to stand at the sink or the stove to do simple tasks. But instead of just reading that, there was another notation from radiologist regarding an anomaly within my brain. Its not very large, maybe pea sized but it appears to be deep within the rest of my brain and they think its been there since childhood. too far in to do a biopsy and most definitely operate or I can become a vegetative state. So like the aneurysm I have near my heart I now have two ticking time bombs

A comment from alliance member

I know this has been a very drama packed week with Brian and Gwni bailing out on the alliance but the overall performance has been especially poor this week. Three of the key members delivered less than 3000 passengers this week. In the tasks, only three delivered two tasks, 2 delivered one and the rest (13) delivered ZERO. Is this the kind of performance we can expect going forward? If so, I will have to find another group to fly with. I am the lowest ranking in game level and Stars on the list and need the bonuses to move forward. Just saying...

My reply to him

Really Jim!!!

I lost all but one game, most likely because I snitched on several cheaters doing the event.
That was Wednesday.
And Friday morning I find out I have a pea-sized mass in my head. Whether it's an aneurysm, blood clot, or Tumor; it's still inoperable.
Yet you whine about the game!!!

You certainly don't belong in this alliance either.

Man talk about insensitivity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom