Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Just started in this game, is there a recommended buying order?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
048EZMJWJ
Username
Tencive
Just hit lvl 14 and currently suffering trying to raise the 15k gold for runway lvl 3 so i can land Hawk guest planes. I feel like i am buying the wrong buildings/upgrades first even though the missions tell me to do so. Is there a recommended early game strat to generate a good amount of gold? And should i only focus on certain missions?

Also i just realized runway 4 costs 30k, and i have no idea how i can raise that much without abandoning the prospect of building anything besides airport upgrades. XP coming in at very high rates relative to the amount of gold available doesnt help either.

I am also f2p.

Hi, Best thing to do is have a really good read through all the various forum pages. Have a look at the Guides in the tabs at the top of the page. There is some really useful advice to help you grow your game. Also the Airport City Trading Forum pages will help you. It really is a long term game you build slowly. Try and advance each part of the game at the same time, fleet, buildings, coins etc. Get lots of neighbours and exchange gifts with them. Take your time and your city will grow.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I've done several backup games from start F2P as recent as last week. See below layout.

1680435204506.png

I am at level 17 and will need 30k at 18 for the lev 4 runway as well. I al also doing the Love event which makes it harder for real estate.

You most important setup for passengers is the 6 cottage and 6 side wing and 3 trees. This will generate 42 passengers every 2min or 21/min. So you won't need any other buildings for a while.

The trick is the tree providing 5% more pax but the game round up to next whole number. So cottage generates 2/min and side wing generates 3/2min. It is setup in a cluster so 3 trees get to all 12 buildings.

See below

1680435649315.png

As for the coins, your best friend is the movie theater. It generates 420 coins/day. That will be useless amount by itself. But, each day, you can speed up the coin generation for free 10 times (reset every 5 min). So, that will generate 4200 coins. Not bad but not great. Everyday, you get below.

1680435951858.png

Your best friend is the Inconvertible Coin. It doubles the coin output from the building. So, don't collect from the movie theater until you activate the IC. Each day, you will get 8400 coins from just one movie theater. Change the movie theater to Water Park when it becomes available.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
The best $5 you can spend on this game is the Aerobatic Livery that you get an offer around level 6-7.

You get 9000 coins <- no big deal
You get 40ish airport cash <- good for real estate expansion
You get a skin you can use on any airplane ( don't use on Swift!!!!) <- This is worth $5 by itself.
It reduces the flight time by 80% or 1hr flight into 12min flight.

If you missed it, I suggest you start a new game and get that when it is offered.

I am running this one for Alliance test and Events only so I will not get any airplane larger than Owl, so you might want to wait until you get a larger plane to put the skin on.

Order
1. runway upgrade
2. control tower for more airplanes
3. terminal so you can accumulate pax.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
048EZMJWJ
Username
Tencive
The best $5 you can spend on this game is the Aerobatic Livery that you get an offer around level 6-7.

You get 9000 coins <- no big deal
You get 40ish airport cash <- good for real estate expansion
You get a skin you can use on any airplane ( don't use on Swift!!!!) <- This is worth $5 by itself.
It reduces the flight time by 80% or 1hr flight into 12min flight.

If you missed it, I suggest you start a new game and get that when it is offered.

I am running this one for Alliance test and Events only so I will not get any airplane larger than Owl, so you might want to wait until you get a larger plane to put the skin on.

Order
1. runway upgrade
2. control tower for more airplanes
3. terminal so you can accumulate pax.
Im aware of the $5 offer and it seemed extremely good, but again, I am f2p so I declined the offer.
Ty for all the help tho!

Movie theater trick is currently my main source of income.

So I should ignore pax buildings missions for now and go for that setup plus airport infrastructure?

Last edited:
Im aware of the $5 offer and it seemed extremely good, but again, I am f2p so I declined the offer.
Ty for all the help tho!

Movie theater trick is currently my main source of income.

So I should ignore pax buildings missions for now and go for that setup plus airport infrastructure?
More than movie theatre, 6 eateries are better, followed by car dealership if you regularly open your game
And land as many guest planes as possible
Another tip is to add 12 neighbours with planetoriums and training centers and visit them only, these give you an average of 3 to 4 x300 coins (Training center) or x2000 coins (Planetoriums) collections

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
More than movie theatre, 6 eateries are better, followed by car dealership if you regularly open your game
And land as many guest planes as possible
Another tip is to add 12 neighbours with planetoriums and training centers and visit them only, these give you an average of 3 to 4 x300 coins (Training center) or x2000 coins (Planetoriums) collections
Yes the Eatery is better if you can man the Eateries so you can click it 12/min or 720/hr or 2160 times during the Inconvertible Coin duration of 3 hours. You will get 8640 coins with coin buff or 4320 without.

coin buff = fishing store 1% or Optical store 2% I will have to experiment with 6 Eat with 1 or 2 buff building in a configuration.

For a casual player with limited time and less effort, I think nothing tops the movie theater. It takes 10 clicks ( not counting speed up clicks) for 8400 coins.

If you can auto collect for free (somehow), 6 Eateries even without IC will yield 34,560 (with coin buff) coins per day. Or it will take 17,280 clicks to get that coin.

I am going to setup 6 Eateries on auto collect for testing. :)

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Ok. During the Inconvertible Coin buff, You get 3coins (buffed by fishing store) from each Eatery instead of 4.
So, 18 per set or 36coins/min. You can get 2160coins/hr during IC buff. You will have to click 720 times without a miss or delay (not even 1 sec) to make that happen. I don't think it is practical for new f2p game to rely on this. When you can afford the auto collect later on, you prob won't be needing coins.

Movie theater is a legitimate 8400 per day with no gimmick, so that will be my choice for being least effort needed.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I did a 1 hour collection test of 6 Eatery (with buff building) with IC. The theoretical gain is 2160 coins in 1 hour. The actual I collected was 1620 coins. Far less than expected 90% or so. If you do other actions, I am sure the gain will be even less. But, if you can do this for 10 hours (with 3 hours of IC) with no other action, my guess is that you can collect 1620x3 + 1080x7 = 12,420 or so.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Ok I reran the Eatery test for 1 hour and the yield was 1152 which is a bit better than before at 1080.

So if you are desperate for coins on F2P having both the movie theater and eatery cluster would give you max coins. I placed 1st on the last event and got 300 silver coins for the hotel building that replaced the movie theater.

If you have alot of free time, Eatery is good but unless you automate it, I'm afraid it is just too much work compared 10 times each day for max coin from Movie theater, Water Park, and grand hotel. With the grand hotel, you don't have to upgrade the town hall for a while.

See the Eatery cluster setup. While buff buildings only do 1% coin buff, there is min of 1 for any buff (rounded to whole number) so, for the Eatery, the output is doubled.

For a building that produces 100 coins,

100 + 1% buff = 101 or 1%

For 50,

50 + 1% buff = 51 or 2% buff

For 1,

1 + 1% buff = 2 or 100% buff

1680613716987.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom