Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Jumbo or Falcon?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
I have been flying 2 Jumbo planes in my humble fleet among smaller planes and think that I am ready to add another craft. Would it be wise to stick with another Jumbo or jump up to a Falcon? I can't find any clues about what I need to fly Falcons. Advice? Thanks!

I have been flying 2 Jumbo planes in my humble fleet among smaller planes and think that I am ready to add another craft. Would it be wise to stick with another Jumbo or jump up to a Falcon? I can't find any clues about what I need to fly Falcons. Advice? Thanks!
Falcons probably require more a sweets factory. And that requires stuff that you get from flying Giants to Austin. For Giants, you require stuff from Cape Town using a Jumbo. I would only consider flying a Falcon after getting more comfortable with Giants and having the appropriate things to build the Sweets factory.

I'll admit that tend to take a very conservative approach towards flights in this game and my second task still involves Ravens even at level 72 (my 3rd requires Giants). But I think to think that I only progress to higher levels when I have the appropriate supporting facilities and those can take time. But only like to move forward after trying to think a mile ahead (what happens if your Falcon and Giant break down - do you have the facility and parts to repair it).

If you are not sure, simply get a Jumbo or you have a laundry and you feel comfortable with Task 3 using the Giant, you may want to consider a Giant.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
If you are trying to collect 3 stars from each destination then it makes sense to do this using the lower level planes first. Before flying a higher level plane it also makes sense to build the required infrastructure in advance and load the building(s) to the 100 limit. There is no point in having a higher level plane inactive - unless you enjoy simply owning it. Remember that the planes you own can influence your alliance tasks too. No right or wrong answer here - just do what you enjoy.

Good luck.
P

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
My motivation to play the game is that there are many cool things to explore...flying a concorde seemed great to me and as soon as I got to lvl 51 I started buying 2 falcons/2 sweet factories. It’s pretty expensive but now I’m having fun with them and it works well. also, falcons require less flight time and that means you can do alliance missions easier and in less time. If you have the motivation to spend a million coins for a falcon and infrastructure, I would do it. Of course it’s a long way to get there but imo it definitely worth it and an AMAZING experience! :D

Top Bottom