Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Join Space Program

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
046VMSRM1
Username
Cap. Ammar
How can I join space program if I have no friends? How can i join with my neighbours? Please help me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
046VMSRM1
Username
Cap. Ammar
Yeah I know that, but its very expensive to launch my own space mission.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Yeah I know that, but its very expensive to launch my own space mission.
Go to neighbors and add random neighbors. No guarantee they will accept you. But, if you add 100, at lest 1/3 will add you. If you target someone comparable to your level, they will most likely be in a similar situation and when you complete you will see some of them have started launch that you can join. Keep adding random neighbors.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Go to neighbors and add random neighbors. No guarantee they will accept you. But, if you add 100, at lest 1/3 will add you. If you target someone comparable to your level, they will most likely be in a similar situation and when you complete you will see some of them have started launch that you can join. Keep adding random neighbors.
I did that a little too much... now I have 493. :ROFLMAO: I just delete all inactive games that aren't gifting partners or people who have "away" in their name.

Top Bottom