Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Join our item trading groups

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We are looking for some additional members to join our two existing trading groups. We use a spreadsheet to communicate what items are desired and can change the spreadsheet as often as your gifting needs change. We trade flight items, fuel, and event items.

All members have a dedicated support account to send gifts to all of the players main accounts.

Send a PM or reply here if you are interested.

-Dan

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hello there. Definitely interested. I’m relatively new tho. :p
PM sent

Perhaps the minimum level required for the associated support account should be stated here.
Ideally everyone would have a level 71 support account to join the rings with but we know that isn't practical, especially for players who are relatively newer to the game.

A level 30~ish or much higher support account is what would be required but I am willing to talk with anyone who is interested to join the ring. The expectation is that the account is played to level 71 so that all gifts can be sent to all players within the rings.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hello, If there are still spots available, I would be interested in joining, Level 41 here.

Let me know.
Yes there are still spots available. Everyone in this trading ring uses a support account to gift from and then receives gifts on their main account from everyone else's support accounts. You could join with one game and send and receive gifts from that same game. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Sky Captain 777

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04UKX4X8N
Username
Sky captain 777
This is the 1st time I've heard about starting a support account. Does that mean I start a new game and play 2 games? Won't my level be low on the 2nd game and limit the gifts I can send?

Top Bottom