Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It's Competition Time - Come & Vote HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you reckon you have the best Airport City layout? Well let's put it to a vote!

Simply take a screenshot of your city and add it to a post in this thread. You have until the 15th June to add your photo to this thread.
On the 16th June the vote will then go live! Voting will be done in the form of "reactions" or "likes". Click the "like" button in the lower right of each image to cast your vote (you can vote for as many photos as you'd like, and you can also change your vote(s) as well).

You can see who has the most votes by checking out the "photo contest" block at the top of the page. The photos will have a "reaction counter" in the bottom corner of each photo, which will tell you who is in the lead.

Voting will end on the 25th June, at which point the winner will be announced.

So what does the winner win?
How about 3 months VIP access. That means no ad's for three whole months. If you are a current VIP Flyer, this will be added onto your account, extending it by three months!

So let's start adding those screenshots of your city! :D

If you have any questions, please post them in the Q&A thread. This is just for screenshots.

UPDATE

Thank you to everyone that submitted pictures if their Airport City to take part!

Now it's just a case of voting!
By liking/loving a picture, it get's a vote! The leaderboard will be at the top of this thread.

The winner at the end of the month receives 3 months VIP access!

Good luck everyone :D

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
Here my city:
ED7A7E4C-D991-4A5D-A5BF-4E6CCDD8644B.jpeg
074E1FC5-B0EE-40E1-862B-8B20A83DF326.jpeg

Hi gang - let me introduce you to the world of @ItsRalphy - I am a bit OCD, so the core of my city is that it IS a city, and you could live there (despite the noise of rockets launching at all times of day and night!). So I have all my residential buildings together, leisure together, commercial together and shopping together, as a good city would be laid out, and you can get to every building. You can drive my city without getting trapped. But my favorite bit is that I have all my eateries, bars, restaurants and nightclubs round a central square and park - very like London's Covent Garden. Cool. It you want to visit the real city, message me and then send a connection.
Its Ralphy 1 Commercial side.png
The Commercial side
Its Ralphy 2 Residential side.png
The Residential Zone

Its Ralphy 3 Airside.png
Airside
Its Ralphy 4 Covent Garden.png
My Covent Garden

Its Ralphy 1 Commercial side.png Its Ralphy 2 Residential side.png Its Ralphy 3 Airside.png Its Ralphy 4 Covent Garden.png

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
Alright, here's my city! Obviously as a level 30 city, it's still a work in progress, but my goal is to make my city feel as realistic, quaint, and "liveable" as possible - an exciting destination worthy of an international airport. I'm creating different districts and enclaves for my residents, and I think the aesthetic is coming along nicely. If you'd like to take a tour, my friend code is 03xnmf766. Hope you like it!

aFoGRVd.jpg

T9Dfjnt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
I’ts all about the boosts! Residential section organized around two labirynth gardens with overlapping boosts from trees, small lakes, metro stops etc. quick coin generators organized around fishing/optical stores to double production. Remaining buildings arranged in like groups. Plus plenty of land ready for more

BA4737D6-E961-418E-83B2-7E94EDFFD9DF.png
1A2B661C-5A07-4A4B-918C-7B4ECA8F9EFF.png
956BBC1E-D508-4DBE-BD72-403D6D7783B0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my Airport City. It is separated by districts and Airport ground areas. I have a business park, Chinatown and museum area (1), a downtown (2), an entertainment and restaurant district (3), residential and apartment near downtown (4), launch pads in the northern part of the airground facilities (5), an area in the southern part of the facilities area with hangers, petrol, repair bldgs., baggage storage, etc. (6), a sports park complex (7) and a University (8). Feel free to visit my city and look at it in all it's aesthetic beauty. My friend code is amstsa3g. Please take a look. Sorry if I have duplicates. I'm not tech savvy so i don't know how to remove them

ACbusinessparkmuseums.jpg
ACdowntown.jpg
ACentertainmentfooddistrict.jpg
ACneighborhood.jpg
ACnorthrocket.jpg
ACsouthground.jpg
ACsportspark.jpg
ACuniversity.jpg
ACbusinessparkmuseums.jpg
ACdowntown.jpg
ACentertainmentfooddistrict.jpg
ACneighborhood.jpg