Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"Item can be received as gift" but they don't appear on the gift list.

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
I have a couple of friends requesting Plasma from the newest event, the game says it can be received as gift, but when I look for it to send they are not there. This is not the only item with this problem, several others upgrade items I have searched if I could also send it out of curiosity, but they also don't appear to me there. Why this happens?

1590445329842.png
1590445343929.png

Edit: I can send Geiger from my support, but not from my main. I can send Air Magnetometer from my main and not from my support. Are we only able to send one type of gift from each account? What am I supposed to do if I can't sent the event item my neighbors need?

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have a couple of friends requesting Plasma from the newest event, the game says it can be received as gift, but when I look for it to send they are not there. This is not the only item with this problem, several others upgrade items I have searched if I could also send it out of curiosity, but they also don't appear to me there. Why this happens?

View attachment 32180View attachment 32181
Not everyone can send the same gifts. You will be able to send 1 of the 3 (I think?) event items.

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
Not everyone can send the same gifts. You will be able to send 1 of the 3 (I think?) event items.
This sucks. What's the best way to gift my friends then if they only have on their name the item I can't send? I assume the options are send the other event item you have or F20.

This sucks. What's the best way to gift my friends then if they only have on their name the item I can't send? I assume the options are send the other event item you have or F20.
If there’s only 1 item in the game name my suggestion would be to gift F20 if you’re unable to gift what your friend requests. That’s why it’s always a good idea to list a couple of different items in your game name to give others an option of what to gift. That way your friends will have confidence that they’ve sent you what you truly need, and not just something they ”assume” you need.

Top Bottom