Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Is it fair or acceptable to hidden the flight count

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
As you could find, level62 player NICE007 put 304 flight for Austin and 243 flight for Yokohama a couple minutes ago almost at the same time.
Is it reasonable?
As another post, someone said he may disconnect the internet and made a lot of flight then these flight number will come suddently upon he/she connect the internet. If this is the normal way to play this game, did it be a good to count all behavior in disconnecting the internet?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
As you could find, level62 player NICE007 put 304 flight for Austin and 243 flight for Yokohama a couple minutes ago almost at the same time.
Is it reasonable?
As another post, someone said he may disconnect the internet and made a lot of flight then these flight number will come suddently upon he/she connect the internet. If this is the normal way to play this game, did it be a good to count all behavior in disconnecting the internet?
The internet isn't always available. I play when I'm in the car (my husband driving). I play when I'm on vacation on an island in the Caribbean - sometimes with no internet. I can spend a lot of time sending flights. It's reasonable and normal. The only way it would not be is alliance destinations because they aren't available when disconnected. Austin and Yokohama are not alliance destinations

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
In this case, the suggestion is that GI don't show each ranking always, like as alliance pax, personal destination, and etc.

Top Bottom