Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Inherited an Alliance...should I try to build it up or just disband the thing and join somewhere else?

A little bit about me: Level 44, 132 stars, usually fly about 20k pax/week, usually hit 2/3 of Alliance missions, even during events.
A little about my existing alliance: Level 3, 90/100 to Level 4, 6 members, very little activity in pax or Alliance missions.

I inherited this Alliance a month or two ago, before I found this forum, and have been maintaining it. I boot members if they haven't flown any pax in 4-5 days, but I've never dumped anybody for not flying or completing Alliance missions.

I'm to the point where I'm ready to get semi-serious about Alliance missions. Is a Level 3 90/10 Alliance worth hanging on to and trying to build out, or would I be better off just dumping the Alliance and joining up somewhere else?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
A little bit about me: Level 44, 132 stars, usually fly about 20k pax/week, usually hit 2/3 of Alliance missions, even during events.
A little about my existing alliance: Level 3, 90/100 to Level 4, 6 members, very little activity in pax or Alliance missions.

I inherited this Alliance a month or two ago, before I found this forum, and have been maintaining it. I boot members if they haven't flown any pax in 4-5 days, but I've never dumped anybody for not flying or completing Alliance missions.

I'm to the point where I'm ready to get semi-serious about Alliance missions. Is a Level 3 90/10 Alliance worth hanging on to and trying to build out, or would I be better off just dumping the Alliance and joining up somewhere else?
Personally, I would ditch it and go for a higher level alliance with more players. A L10 alliance with 20 active members will hit the top 100 even with low level players, just due to power in numbers. Plus you’ll learn more, and it’s just more enjoyable with a bigger group.

i tend to agree with @Barkmi4 (Mike) above but...

Let me tell you about my personal experience. I’ve joined a level 1 alliance, August 2017. Kimmy was the leader, and she didn’t know about the forum. I had started using this forum a few days before - yes I signed up much earlier, December 2016, but didn’t exploit it till then.
So I told her about the forum, and we started looking for new members here.
Some people came, and stayed. Some others came, and left. But we kept going. And we saw this alliance grow.
Besides Kimmy (some may know her as @coutureairport ) and myself, a few people joined CRA late 2017 and are still in the group: @Capt.S @KingJJ ... The alliance grew, other members were added. And stayed. And together, we lived an adventure. “We’re almost at top100” and that mark was conquered... “we’re almost top50!” “We need more members! A new level is coming” “we’re top 20 now!”...
All of us working together with the same goals.
We have just reached level 10. And remembering all this path makes me proud of being part of this group.

so... yes joining an old, established, level 10 alliance is a good strategy if you want to give a boost to your game.

But starting from level 1 and pushing it to level 10, surrounded by a wonderful group of people? That’s priceless.

So thank you @coutureairport @Capt.S @KingJJ @A Merryflyer
@Aardvark @Crimdrac @Anton01 @Captain Kirk @benfly123 @Alf @Jacque @TheDarkside
@Darthroy @jmsammons415 @03vkzd2z6
and our newest members @Robbie Laker @sja65 and @Ddave1
without forgetting @Marina and @Steve1632

Top Bottom