Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

In need of Strobe Lights!

Really trying to get to 10,000 points in the quest so I can get a mystery building, however my supply of Strobe lights has almost run out!
If you would be able to help, it would be greatly appreciated! Of course I will return items (depending on how many I receive!) Do have 6 planetariums for you to visit as well.

My friend code is 04mrfe5g - Please can you let me know if you've added me so I know you're from the forum.

Thanks in advance!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Really trying to get to 10,000 points in the quest so I can get a mystery building, however my supply of Strobe lights has almost run out!
If you would be able to help, it would be greatly appreciated! Of course I will return items (depending on how many I receive!) Do have 6 planetariums for you to visit as well.

My friend code is 04mrfe5g - Please can you let me know if you've added me so I know you're from the forum.

Thanks in advance!

Ask and you shall receive, good neighbour - have just gifted one this Monday morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks in advance!
Send you an invite.
Have 2 gifts left for today, will keep one for you.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]

Thanks in advance!

Hi, added you on my accounts. Will start sending on Tuesday as I have already gifted today. Please don't feel obliged to return any gifts. All the best with your 10,000 drumsticks!

Device
  1. Android

Thanks in advance!
I am adding now. Fly Easy in game. GL on 10K!

Thanks in advance!
Just sent

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space

Thanks in advance!
added

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan

Thanks in advance!
Just send a request. I wait for your acceptation to send you Strobe Light!

Top Bottom