Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

In an alliance, but I'm the only one that completes the missions. What to do?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
I just started playing in December and only discovered this site last month and am still trying to figure it out, so forgive me if I'm not posting this in the right place.

Anyway, one of the missions soon after I joined was to join an alliance, so I sent requests out for a week or two through the game and finally got added to an alliance, becoming the fourth member. Well, the first week, I completed all three, the alliance leader completed two, another completed one, and the last one completed none. It's been all downhill from there. Every single week, I did all three, but it quickly fell off where the alliance leader would do one, and we'd get the 30% level. I mean, all three of them would start to two or three of them, but they'd never finish, one frequently stopping just a few flights short of completing. Then it fell off to where the alliance leader wouldn't do one, so during the On the Wings week, I only completed two and found out we were still getting the experience bonus thingy for the week.

Well, three weeks ago, a fifth member got added. The fifth member has yet to complete even one flight for even one mission. So this week, despite completing the A Walk in the Clouds quest, which I dedicated all my flights to until Monday morning even though I'd completed the quest on Saturday because I wanted the hearts to buy a building, I completed all three. But zilch from anyone else, and from visiting their cities, I know they're not doing the quest.

I'm frustrated because there's no way I know of to chat with them or anything. I mean, they know I'm doing it because I'm sure they see as they all always send me back gifts of whatever item I need for my flights to complete my alliance missions. I mean, I would like to earn the rewards you get for doing most or all because that's what I'm doing. I'm just not sure what to do, because if I leave the alliance and then start sending out new requests, it could take me a couple weeks like last time and I'm not sure any new random alliance would be any better. And I see on here people saying they need members, but I'm new, like I said, so I've only got two owls, four eagles, and two ravens, with one of them in the hangar, so it's not like I carry dozens of thousands of passengers.

What to do???

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@Husker4ever some alliances that are looking for members are also suitable for newer players like you.

Keep checking the alliance threads. Maybe you’ll get lucky. Even if you’re not in an alliance, just keep growing your airport, sooner or later you’ll be able to find an alliance that fits your gameplay.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045kqin3
Username
Steve EP
Quit and look on Facebook pages for a new one to join. The advantage to joining 1 on Facebook is most have a chat setup. Then you are able to communicate with your alliance.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I just started playing in December and only discovered this site last month and am still trying to figure it out, so forgive me if I'm not posting this in the right place.

Anyway, one of the missions soon after I joined was to join an alliance, so I sent requests out for a week or two through the game and finally got added to an alliance, becoming the fourth member. Well, the first week, I completed all three, the alliance leader completed two, another completed one, and the last one completed none. It's been all downhill from there. Every single week, I did all three, but it quickly fell off where the alliance leader would do one, and we'd get the 30% level. I mean, all three of them would start to two or three of them, but they'd never finish, one frequently stopping just a few flights short of completing. Then it fell off to where the alliance leader wouldn't do one, so during the On the Wings week, I only completed two and found out we were still getting the experience bonus thingy for the week.

Well, three weeks ago, a fifth member got added. The fifth member has yet to complete even one flight for even one mission. So this week, despite completing the A Walk in the Clouds quest, which I dedicated all my flights to until Monday morning even though I'd completed the quest on Saturday because I wanted the hearts to buy a building, I completed all three. But zilch from anyone else, and from visiting their cities, I know they're not doing the quest.

I'm frustrated because there's no way I know of to chat with them or anything. I mean, they know I'm doing it because I'm sure they see as they all always send me back gifts of whatever item I need for my flights to complete my alliance missions. I mean, I would like to earn the rewards you get for doing most or all because that's what I'm doing. I'm just not sure what to do, because if I leave the alliance and then start sending out new requests, it could take me a couple weeks like last time and I'm not sure any new random alliance would be any better. And I see on here people saying they need members, but I'm new, like I said, so I've only got two owls, four eagles, and two ravens, with one of them in the hangar, so it's not like I carry dozens of thousands of passengers.

What to do???

You can join Damien Saez Alliance !
There is free room ! You can read description of the aliance here : https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ing-for-3-low-level-players-for-top100.27957/

What to do???
You are doing better than you think you are. There is nothing wrong with your passenger numbers for someone at your level.
Join a better alliance here on the forum

The answer is to think what you want and then join an appropriate alliance. Some are very competitive and are all about numbers, others are more social affairs like the one I am in (leading in theory) - we are full otherwise you would have a third offer!. More importantly find an alliance that talks - so is on this forum otherwise you can't get to know it and its members. Good luck!

What to do???

The short answer is simple, GET OUT of that alliance. If you want to leave, leave on either Saturday or Sunday before tasks are assigned. Sometimes, people might do things at the 11th hour. There's two options you could consider.

1) Try to find an alliance that will accept you.
2) Make an alliance with one person (yourself). You would need an "Aliance HQ" to do that. You could get a good prize even if you don't get a good "Top Ranking". You could even grow it if you can find the right people. I don't know if you can kick people out of an alliance for not pulling their weight, but you should. Be sure that you can communicate with people.

@Husker4ever - Knight Fliers is a level 10 alliance, and is recruiting for a like minded member.

Our alliance is laid back and relaxed, and no pressure. We're all advanced enough that we don't need to be in top 50, especially since regular dice are basically useless now, and just aim for an alliance map or 2 coming in weekly. We are happy getting 10% or 30% in our alliance missions to help our lower level players, and are a supportive and friendly group.

Current members:- myself (@ItsRalphy) @crescent moon @A Robbie Airport, @Franck56 (LRT), @Jon Allen, @KingKong, @OneGoldenHeart (OGH), @PoorOldJim (POJ), @Rainer, @Robert, @Xilikon, @Yarasa, @ppls1000, @yenta613, @Julie payne, @PLMerry (PLM2) and @evogamer05

Want to join us? Just send me a message or reply to this post, you would be welcomed.

people.png

Top Bottom