Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm very annoyed with AC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
After i completed the mission Black Skies, i can't visit or send gifts to my neighbors anymore, nor since the last update for the new mission. I still receive gifts from my neighbors, which i thank them for. Send mails to GI, but hey, they don't respond as usual.
This morning i received a message to install The Tribez and get a bonus for 5 greenies.
I installed and played the game several times today, but NO greenies as usual. That made me even more pissed, i can say.
So if GI doesn't let me visiting/sending the next few days i'm not be able to complete the new mission.
Some collections can't be finished without friends!!!!
I hope that my neighbors will still send me items which i desperately need so at least i can built my cosmic fuelstation. I'll post the request in the daily treath. Thanx in advance.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
which e-mail address have you been using? First time I send to the e-mail address from the Google Play, no answer. then I tried the e-mail from their own site and got an answer the same day!

I'm not sure they will be able to solve the 'cannot visit neighbours' problem straight away, but I'm sure you will get the 5 Greenies!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Groeting, i used the e-mailadress from their site!!!!! Stil not an answer yet.
I hope you're right in getting the 5 greenies!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Today i've got mail from GI.
Natalya Romanyuk is the person who will help me solve my problems.
I hope she keeps her word.

Top Bottom