Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm sad

D

Deleted member 9675

Two weeks have passed since we last spoke. In two days it will be two weeks since I learned of your passing, of God taking you home to Heaven to be with Both Jesus and him.

Those here, that remain on earth, have yet to understand just how it is, that 'I' feel, losing you.
I am trying to be strong; I really am. It isn't easy getting through the day, without something, a word, a song, a comment or a whisper of wind, that doesn't remind me of you.
You were my anchor, my shelter from the storm.

I try to forgive. I try to forget. But when I close my eyes, hoping to get some sleep, the nightmares you helped me keep away have returned.
What makes things that much harder, is not having someone here to give me a shoulder to cry upon, as I've often done for others.
I'm lost without you.

Device
  1. Android
Two weeks have passed since we last spoke. In two days it will be two weeks since I learned of your passing, of God taking you home to Heaven to be with Both Jesus and him.

Those here, that remain on earth, have yet to understand just how it is, that 'I' feel, losing you.
I am trying to be strong; I really am. It isn't easy getting through the day, without something, a word, a song, a comment or a whisper of wind, that doesn't remind me of you.

I try to forgive. I try to forget. But when I close my eyes, hoping to get some sleep, the nightmares you helped me keep away have returned.
What makes things that much harder, is not having someone here to give me a shoulder to cry upon, as I've often done for others.
I'm lost without you.
So sorry for your loss. I hope that when you are able to give a real look at the people in your life, you can see at least one with sturdy shoulders.

I'm lost without you.
So sorry to hear of your loss :(

Top Bottom