Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I want to cry just a little

Everytime I land a red launch, I want to cry just a little bit. :cry::cry::cry: At least I'm getting fuel and water world collections.

main stabilizer.JPG

Why dont you just keep the boxes unopened? Open them later?

I need my water world collections - need 500 gold tokens to upgrade Reserve Hangar 2 to level 5, and it's time to activate a mint so I can buy some more land. Plus, I have over 5000 main stabilizers, so it would take a really long time to use them up. I guess I don't really need the main stabilizers now, but it still hurts to see them going in the trash. :( At least it's not PEBs!!!!! :D:D:D

Feel your pain! It’s also difficult to get gifts from people other than F20 as everything goes straight in the bin! (once CT and Terminal are updated)
I definitely need to take time to do an inventory of all my repair items on my 3 games. I might be able to accept some of those. But for now, terminal & control tower & fuel are it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I need my water world collections - need 500 gold tokens to upgrade Reserve Hangar 2 to level 5, and it's time to activate a mint so I can buy some more land. Plus, I have over 5000 main stabilizers, so it would take a really long time to use them up. I guess I don't really need the main stabilizers now, but it still hurts to see them going in the trash. :( At least it's not PEBs!!!!! :D:D:D
Mint in your city, over 5000 MS, I'm so sorry for you :rolleyes::p;)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Everytime I land a red launch, I want to cry just a little bit. :cry::cry::cry: At least I'm getting fuel and water world collections.

View attachment 21432

I understand so much ! but, like all other items, it is really pity to throw them away whereas we work for them and we should be rewarded for it !
we are punished whereas we do not do anything wrong...

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015

View attachment 21432
If only there was another way to “use up” the stored items. Like selling them!
Even 100 coins per item would be better than nothing

Or being able to gift them to another player.
Or converting them into something else?

All these options are possible but not implemented.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Over 5,000 main stabilizers - my respects to you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Same me :LOL: but i decide to upgrade reserve hangar 2 with 500 gold and after that i will active mint for land ;)
About main stabilizers i start to use them a lot yes it took time to launch but better than lose them.

View attachment 21432
No need to cry for losing MS because those are easy to get but you can cry when you open 100 launch chests and you get 0 PEB's.
Couple of weeks ago I opened around 200 boxes in a row and I got my first PEB after I opened 60 boxes and I was really disappointed but in those 60 boxes I had around 30 MS which I lost all ofcourse.

Top Bottom