Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows I still cant buy premium Pass

I've been waiting over 5 months for GI support to fix my premium pass buying problem, i keep getting the run around. Microsoft and X-box live had me uninstall it re-install it 5 months ago, to see if that would fix it, they said it was Gi's problem
I hope GI can solve the problem. Now, it seems that the game company and the operation team have indeed encountered some problems.

Have you tried installing the app from https://www.game-insight.com/en/games/airport-city and converting your game to it?
Why should he or anyone, be forced to transfer their game to GIs web or browser version? No one else here seems to have the same problem with buying a premium pass,so it’s obviously a problem between David’s game and gi. They obviously don’t need his money 🤣🤣

Why should he or anyone, be forced to transfer their game to GIs web or browser version? No one else here seems to have the same problem with buying a premium pass,so it’s obviously a problem between David’s game and gi. They obviously don’t need his money 🤣🤣
There are more people with similar problems, I encountered it on Discord. And I myself have not been able to buy it for my main game since January.

Top Bottom