Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I have 3 QLs - what is the best way to maximise the benefit from them?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
….. what preparation should I do before using them?

I'm keen to use them but don't want to waste them.
Thanks
P

I will be opening a series of red launch flights, with QL bonus, on Saturday 1st December from 07.00am UK time, the red flights will take place across a 24 hour period. If you would like to join in, and use one of your QL bonus, you are welcome to do so. Always best when there are two or more QL's active with these types of flights. I did something similar at the beginning of October, which went well for all those who took part.

The decision will be yours to make, and should be based on how much space program resources you have stored in your warehouse (depending on how long you have been stock piling), in particular large fuel tanks, main stabilizers and powerful explosive bolts.

www.airportcitygame.com/threads/advance-notice-red-launch-flights-with-ql-bonus-saturday-1st-december-2018-from-7-00am-uk-time.24618/

If you do not have an ample supply of resources, I would suggest you do not open your QL bonus. Also, the number of red launch flights you are able to open will be important.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
….. what preparation should I do before using them?

I'm keen to use them but don't want to waste them.
Thanks
P

Try to have a lot of prep (red is better, but it will depend on your ressources) and a lot of ressources !
Find 2 friends with QL too (or at least one !) to burn all your prep on Saturday or Sunday (or whenever you don’t work !).

And you can ask other people to join your launches to help you and to help them !

Thanks for replies - one more question - can I activate my 3 QLs simultaneously?
P

Hi Pete, you cant only activate one ql per account (game) and it will be valid for a period of 24hours
and to maximize its profit it will be best if joined by one ore more other players with other qls .

unles you have multiple accounts (supportaccounts) with theyre owne separate qls
in this case you can create a multiple ql launch party of your owne .

Have a ghood day
Mo Elbo

Top Bottom