Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I dont get the point of the second hanger

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I just completed my second hanger and my idea was to repurchase my level one aircraft for an occasional trip to Egypt. However even if I put one of my turbo's in the second hanger I cant buy the small aircraft because I cannot use it in the vacated level 2 hanger. Unless there is some future purpose I cant imagine I feel I have wasted resources building this. I had wrongly assumed that a L2 hanger could hold L1 & L2 aircraft (and that L3 would hold L1 & L2 as well) - logic dictated that smaller planes could go in a larger hanger.

There doesn't appear to be a way to maximise the larger aircraft but keep one small one for very occasional use. I am not going to spend cash on single flights in the very small hope they might return an item needed for an old quest that I havent finished.

I also only just worked out the star system when I found I had only 12 stars - I have been flying to a different location each time to maximize drop possibilities but reallise now that it is best to concentrate on flying to one or two locations only moving to another when you have raised your level to gain stars.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
the key is that you can upgrade the hangers and use them for older or new planes but at least hanger is needed for the current type of plane you fly and level hanger you are using.

ie at least 1 level 2 plane is needed for the hanger to be active. The other hangers do not have to have a level 2 plane but can be used for smaller or new planes.

Top Bottom