Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows I can't view the Back to School event collections

Dark Horse

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
33041A2PF
Username
Dark Horse
For some bizarre reason, I can't see the collections for the event, meaning I can't make progress. Has anyone else got this problem?
airport city problem 3.PNG

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
These was no ingame message that the event wat delete cause of problems. The developers are not what they supose to be.

More and more i start to dislike the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04VGUJP5G
Username
Aarup An-225
I had the same problem playing on Android. Received an update today and then the event disappeared. So now I'm completely lost.

I had the same problem playing on Android. Received an update today and then the event disappeared. So now I'm completely lost.
Fret not my friend concentrate on other things and forget the event for a minute. Catch up on some stars, land as many as possible guest planes to collect coins, xp and repair items...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xi25w2u
Username
pvl87
So, they cancelled the event, waited, started the event again and it still doesn’t work 😆
At least, for me on IOS.
It’s a bit of a mess lately. The same happened with the zoo event a couple weeks ago, but at least they fixed the issues after the first attempt failed.

More people who still have this issue?

So, they cancelled the event, waited, started the event again and it still doesn’t work 😆
At least, for me on IOS.
It’s a bit of a mess lately. The same happened with the zoo event a couple weeks ago, but at least they fixed the issues after the first attempt failed.

More people who still have this issue?
Yes, same here: I can't see event collections and Universities don't drop Lab Flasks. My friend playing AC on iOS reports the same problems.
And there is a bug creating free pax – on the benefit side :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04BVKQ1M5
Username
TeddyJessy
i do have the event on my phone ( android ) but if i use the linked connection to my web browser it is not there?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xi25w2u
Username
pvl87
Since last update it seems to be working for me now. Only not seeing the progress in the leaderboard yet.

Paul Bonnick

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ue8ars7
Username
Paul Bonnick
I did 5 rounds of the cockpit game yesterday but didn't see a leaderboard for about 12 hours, seems they weren't included along with some of the tasks being done...guess I'm playing catch up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Top Bottom