Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How To Purchase The VIP Silver Subscription And VIP Gold Subscription Through The Airport City Bank (v8.31.24)

I have written this user guide for those of you who are relatively new to the members forum, relatively new to the game of Airport City, and are exploring all of the features and options your game has to offer. The user guide will provide you with an overview to the VIP Silver Subscription, VIP Gold Subscription and the related subjects, Bank's Menu Options, Subscription Purchase Options, How To Make A Purchase, Pre Purchase Statement, Renewal And Cancellation.

BANKS MENU OPTIONS
AIRPORT CASH ICON.png
To access the bank's menu you will need to select the Green Notes counter, located in the top right hand corner of your game screen. Once the bank's menu is open you will find six icons, located vertically on the left hand side of the bank's menu, Airport Cash (1st icon), Coins (2nd icon), Tokens (3rd icon), Subscription (4th icon), Events (5th icon), Discounts (6th icon) option to access the menu purchase options. In the top right hand corner of the bank's menu you will also find two display counters, one for Coins and one for Airport Cash, they will display the current total amounts you have and can spend on your game. There is also two blue and white Information Buttons, one for each colour subscription, which will provide you with additional information when selected.

BANK - AIRPORT CASH.png
BANK - COINS.png
BANK - TOKENS.png
BANK - SUBSCRIPTION.png
BANKS - EVENTS.png
BANK - DISCOUNTS.png
1st Icon
Airport Cash
2nd Icon
Coins
3rd Icon
Tokens
4th Icon
Subscription
5th Icon
Events
6th Icon
Discounts

The Airport Cash section will have six purchase options for three sets, the Coins section will have six purchase options for three set, the Tokens section will have six purchase options for one sets of Silver and Gold, the Subscription section will have two purchase options, VIP Silver and VIP Gold. The Events section will have a building for sale durng an active event. When there is no active event, the events icon will not appear on the bank's menu option. The Discounts section will have three purchase options, Premium Class, Premium Class Plus 5 Progress Levels, Premium Class Plus 10 Progress Levels during an active event. Please Note - the Events section will also display other types of sale items when they become available to players e.g., Mystery Metro Station Sale, Land Discount Expansion Sale, Massive Sale. To make a purchase, from any one of the options, you will need to spend money.

1st Set - Airport Cash, Coins, Silver Tokens, Gold Tokens
2nd Set - Airport Cash, Coins, Silver Tokens, Gold Tokens
Airport Cash - 6, 16, 34, 110, 190, 400​
Coins - 3,000, 8,000, 17,000, 55,000, 95,000, 200,000​
Silver Tokens - 100, 800, 2,000​
Gold Tokens - 10, 60, 200​
Airport Cash - 6, 16, 102, 330, 570, 1,200
Coins - 3,000, 8,000, 17,000, 119,000, 385,000, 665,000
Silver Tokens - 100, 800, 2,000
Gold Tokens - 10, 60, 200
3rd Set - Airport Cash, Coins, Silver Tokens, Gold Tokens
Airport Cash - 6, 16, 102, 330, 570, 1,200​
Coins - 3,000, 8,000, 119,000, 385,000, 665,000, 1,400,000​
Silver Tokens - 100, 800, 2,000​
Gold Tokens - 10, 60, 200​

SUBSCRIPTION VIP SILVER AND VIP GOLD
BANK VIP SILVER AND GOLD SUBSCRIPTIONS.png

SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE OPTIONS
You will have two colour purchase options to choose from, VIP Silver and VIP Gold. The amount you will need to pay will depend on the colour of the subscription, the country where you play your game, your device e.g. Android, IPadOS, Windows etc. and the subscription length of the subscription period. Within the VIP Silver and VIP Gold subscriptions you will have two sets of three options to choose from, the first set will be for One Week, for One Month and for Three Months. The second set will be for One Month, for Three Months and for Six Months. The following are some examples of how much you will need to pay.

VIP SILVER SUBSCRIPTION (UK) WINDOWS
One Week - 3.29 - Pounds Sterling​
One Month - 8.39 - Pounds Sterling​
Three Months - 20.99 - Pounds Sterling​
VIP GOLD SUBSCRIPTION (UK) WINDOWS
One Week - 9.99 - Pounds Sterling
One Month - 24.99 - Pounds Sterling
Three Months - 62.49 - Pounds Sterling
VIP SILVER SUBSCRIPTION (HOLLAND) WINDOWS
One Week - 3.99 EUR​
One Month - 9,99 EUR​
Three Months - 24.99 EUR​
VIP SILVER SUBSCRIPTION (HOLLAND) IPADOS
One Month - Try Before Purchase​
Three Months - 24.99 EUR​
Six Months - 38.99 EUR​
VIP GOLD SUBSCRIPTION (HOLLAND) WINDOWS
One Week
- 11.99 EUR
One Month - 24.99 EUR
Three Months - 74.99 EUR

VIP GOLD SUBSCRIPTION (HOLLAND) IPADOS
One Month
- 28.99 EUR
Three Months - 72.99 EUR
Six Months - 116.99 EUR
VIP SILVER SUBSCRIPTION (CZECH REPUBLIC) ANDROID
One Month - Try Before Purchase​
Three Months - 749 CZK​
Six Months - 1190 CZK​
VIP SILVER SUBSCRIPTION (CZECH REPUBLIC) WINDOWS
One Week - 115 CZK​
One Month - 289 CZK​
Three Months - 719 CZK​
VIP GOLD SUBSCRIPTION (CZECH REPUBLIC) ANDROID
One Month
- 899 CZK
Three Months - 2290 CZK
Six Months - 3150 CZK

VIP GOLD SUBSCRIPTION (CZECH REPUBLIC) WINDOWS
One Week
- 339 CZK
One Month - 859 CZK
Three Months - 2149 CZK

Please Note, it will be important to bear in mind that the subscription purchase price may change over time, it will be best to double check before you make a purchase or before your subscription is automatically renewed. It will be important to know what you will be paying for, before you make your purchase, this could also change over time. Also important to bear in mind that subscription prices will vary depending on where you are in the world, some places will be more expensive, while some places will be less expensive.​

HOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE
Before you make a VIP Silver Subscription or VIP Gold Subscription purchase you should spend some time and read through the Pre Purchase Statement it will explain what you need to know. Towards the bottom of the pre purchase statement you will find two Blue and White click buttons labelled, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. When you select one or both of them you will be taken to the Game Insight Website, where you will be able to read about both subjects.

PRE PURCHASE STATEMENT
You can pay for the subscription via your ITunes account once you have confirmed the purchase. Subscriptions will be automatically renewed, unless they are cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the period. Payment will be debited from your account 24 hours prior to the start of the next period, according to the selected subscription rate. Open your account settings to cancel automatic renewal of the subscription after payment. You can also find the Account Settings button in the game. You may not cancel currently active subscription, therefore, if the automatic renewal is cancelled, the cost of the remaining period will not be refunded.

Once you have made your decision, you will need to select one of the three purchase options, (they will be Light Gray in colour, one of them will become yellow when you select it), for VIP Silver or VIP Gold. You will then need to select the Green rectangular click button to begin the purchase option. A new window will open on your game screen, you will need to following the on screen instructions. Once you have purchased your Silver or Gold subscription, your avatar will have a silver or gold frame.

RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION
Once you have purchased your VIP Silver or VIP Gold subscription, it will be automatically renewed, unless you decide to cancel your subscription. If you decide to do so, you will need to cancel within 24 hours, before your subscription expires.

USER GUIDE INFORMATION
There is a great wealth of user guide information located in the Airport City Guides section, of the members forum. I have written them to help you with your game, those of you who are new to the game and those of you who are further along with your game. The user guides will provide you with all the information you need, to help make a success of your game.

Last Updated: Thursday 15th February 2024 at 09.10am London UK Time

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Forum Members

I was be extremely grateful if someone could provide me with all three Silver and Gold subscriptions prices in e.g. American Dollars (USA). It would be good to have this information included in the user guide, along side the UK prices for subscriptions.

My great thanks in advance for your helo with this matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Dear Forum Members

I was be extremely grateful if someone could provide me with all three Silver and Gold subscriptions prices in e.g. American Dollars (USA). It would be good to have this information included in the user guide, along side the UK prices for subscriptions.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Captain,

There is more differentiation then meets the eye. There's a difference in subscription length between iPadOS and Windows (I don't know how Android fits into the scheme). And there is, for Gold subscription, a difference in price between iPadOS and Windows...

VIP Silver Windows:
  • 1 week - EUR 3.99
  • 1 month - EUR 9.99
  • 3 months - EUR 24.99
VIP Silver iPadOS:
  • 1 month - "try this" (looks like a free trial with an "automatic renewal unless you unsubscribe 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.")
  • 3 months - EUR 24.99
  • 6 months - EUR 38.99

Gold Windows:
  • 1 week - EUR 11.99
  • 1 month - EUR 29.99
  • 3 months - EUR 74.99

Gold iPadOS:
  • 1 month - EUR 28.99
  • 3 months - EUR 72.99
  • 6 months - EUR 116.99

Dear Forum Members

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Also a difference in where. East Europe is cheaper than west Europe. Apparently we are supposed to be richer. Treat data with care!

For interest, prices in Czech crowns (CZK is currency in the Czech Republic).

Android - Silver
1 month - Try this
3 months - 749 CZK
6 months - 1190 CZK

Android - Gold
1 month - 899 CZK
3 months - 2290 CZK
6 months - 3150 CZK

Windows - Silver
1 week - 115 CZK
1 month - 289 CZK
3 months - 719 CZK

Windows - Gold
1 week - 339 CZK
1 month - 859 CZK
3 months - 2149 CZK

Also a difference in where. East Europe is cheaper than west Europe. Apparently we are supposed to be richer. Treat data with care!
Well, I don't know ... When I divide it, it costs me at least more expensive for Czech crowns. 25.52 is the exchange rate of our national bank and here it comes out around 28 ... We're probably not east enough :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Captain,

There is more differentiation then meets the eye. There's a difference in subscription length between iPadOS and Windows (I don't know how Android fits into the scheme). And there is, for Gold subscription, a difference in price between iPadOS and Windows...

VIP Silver Windows:
  • 1 week - EUR 3.99
  • 1 month - EUR 9.99
  • 3 months - EUR 24.99
VIP Silver iPadOS:
  • 1 month - "try this" (looks like a free trial with an "automatic renewal unless you unsubscribe 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.")
  • 3 months - EUR 24.99
  • 6 months - EUR 38.99

Gold Windows:
  • 1 week - EUR 11.99
  • 1 month - EUR 29.99
  • 3 months - EUR 74.99

Gold iPadOS:
  • 1 month - EUR 28.99
  • 3 months - EUR 72.99
  • 6 months - EUR 116.99
Thank you very much for the invaluable information which you and others have provided. I'm only able to see silver and gold subscription prices as a Windows players. It is forum members, like your good self and others, who are able to help educate me with such matters. I will key in the information later on this afternoon.

@Madge59230 - @Jana Modrá - @John Cena

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Forum Members

Having had far more time to thinks about things (during this afternoon's rest period) I would be very grateful if you would kindly provide Silver and Gold subscription prices for different countries (Windows, OS, Android etc). It would not only prove to be an interesting exercise, but also invaluable information for forum members.

I will key in the information and update the user guide as and when the information becomes known. I have already been provided with some prices, as you will see from the table in the user guide, and would like much more.

My great thanks in advance to those of you who are able to help with this subject matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
200eifdcw
Username
Air Sabarcat
The game is faulty. I'm not putting real $ into a faulty product (would you buy a toaster that doesn't toast and then go buy the same model again, thinking this new one might work). I'm a windows player. I have a play card ready to go, had it for 3 months. But now going to put it into another game I found from HNG Good prices, no faults so far after 4 months of play + a less chance of getting RSI. Which GI does not mention in their health warnings. I could go on, but I can't be bothered to push so many buttons. Thank you all .be safe now. (PS i don't work for HNG I'm just pdoff with GI) Thank you again Hoo Roo

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Forum Members

Having had far more time to thinks about things (during this afternoon's rest period) I would be very grateful if you would kindly provide Silver and Gold subscription prices for different countries (Windows, OS, Android etc). It would not only prove to be an interesting exercise, but also invaluable information for forum members.

I will key in the information and update the user guide as and when the information becomes known. I have already been provided with some prices, as you will see from the table in the user guide, and would like much more.

My great thanks in advance to those of you who are able to help with this subject matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom