Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How to get new friends ?

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
sepo
Hi,

Just started playing a few days ago and I'm trying to get new neighbors. I'm playing a windows version, so I don' t see player codes. How can I add neighbors ?
Thanks

regards

Hi,

Just started playing a few days ago and I'm trying to get new neighbors. I'm playing a windows version, so I don' t see player codes. How can I add neighbors ?
Thanks

regards
  1. Send a pm asking to be neighbours
  2. Tag them asking to be neighbours
Because most people here will and I repeat they will delete any invites they don't know about this includes yours truly.

Hi,

Thanks

regards
What @Teboho said.:) Try to get some neighbors near the same level as yourself, also get some players with planetariums, training centers, etc for visiting. Read through the forum, ask questions, and, most importantly, complete your signature so people will know what you need for growing your airport and what you can gift in return. (you can also add your needs to your game name).

Feel free to send my 3 games a neighbor request if you would like. Most of my gifting is spoken for, but you can visit my planetariums/training centers/astronaut academies. I also try to have event buildings up as soon as I can.

My codes are in my signature.

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
sepo
Thank you both, but I think I cannot use codes on the facebook/windows platform. Do I have to ask people to be FB friends, before ?

A pain !

Thanks

Regards

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thank you both, but I think I cannot use codes on the facebook/windows platform. Do I have to ask people to be FB friends, before ?

A pain !

Thanks

Regards

windows uses alphanumeric codes to befriend people.

on the toolbar aaon your screen, click on the button with 3 people on it.

then click on the three people button again.

click on add, in the lower left side, you will see your friend code.

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
sepo
windows uses alphanumeric codes to befriend people.

on the toolbar aaon your screen, click on the button with 3 people on it.

then click on the three people button again.

click on add, in the lower left side, you will see your friend code.
I can click on the button with 3 people, but no other button with 3 people : that's what I've been fighting against for 3 days...
upload_2019-6-1_18-37-18.png

A pain !

Thanks

Regards
Oh - you're on facebook. :(:(:( You have to have facebook friends to get them as neighbors. The majority of folks here on the forum are on mobile (windows pc, android or ios). Why don't you take advantage of the transfer that GI is offering to transfer your game to windows (windows store - need windows 10 for this), or an android or ios game. You'll get 30 free greenies when you transfer.:D

Oh - you're on facebook. :(:(:( You have to have facebook friends to get them as neighbors. The majority of folks here on the forum are on mobile (windows pc, android or ios). Why don't you take advantage of the transfer that GI is offering to transfer your game to windows (windows store - need windows 10 for this), or an android or ios game. You'll get 30 free greenies when you transfer.:D
It's a shame that so many people think that the facebook game is a windows game. It's NOT. Windows games are considered mobile, along with android & IOS. Facebook games are just that - facebook. You can only play on facebook or gameroom.

@sepo there’s 2 ways of playing Airportcity on a pc, not directly on Facebook
1. Gameroom
If you’re playing AC on Gamerrom, you’re in fact using the Facebook version
I guess GI is planning to stop upgrading the FB version of the game, as they’re offering greenies to those who change to the mobile version of the game

2. Version downloaded from the Windows Store
That’s the version that GI calls “mobile”, wish I knew why. Within this version you do have a friend code, and also the possibility to add friends and also be directly invited to someone’s neighborhood

You won’t find many Facebook players in the forum...

My opinion is that if you’re starting, change ASAP to the mobile version.

@sepo there’s 2 ways of playing Airportcity on a pc, not directly on Facebook
1. Gameroom
If you’re playing AC on Gamerrom, you’re in fact using the Facebook version
I guess GI is planning to stop upgrading the FB version of the game, as they’re offering greenies to those who change to the mobile version of the game

2. Version downloaded from the Windows Store
That’s the version that GI calls “mobile”, wish I knew why.
You mean you don't throw your computer on your back and tote it, along with keyboard, mouse and monitor, to your nearest Starbucks??? :p:p:p

It's a shame that so many people think that the facebook game is a windows game. It's NOT. Windows games are considered mobile, along with android & IOS. Facebook games are just that - facebook. You can only play on facebook or gameroom.
You beat me on the answer, @crescent moon

Top Bottom