Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to earn greenies

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03kbat9a
Username
Pilot Eva
Hi All, I am a newbie to the game and I am loving it so far.. :D
I was wondering what are the quick ways to earn greenies? :eek:
I have applied the weekend code once but that just gives me 3 greenies per week which is v slow :( considering the needs of land expansion, adding more slots to repair base and hangar.. n with just 3 greenies it would take months for these expansions n adding more slots.
Would appreciate guidance on this.
Thanks in advance :)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi All, I am a newbie to the game and I am loving it so far.. :D
I was wondering what are the quick ways to earn greenies? :eek:
I have applied the weekend code once but that just gives me 3 greenies per week which is v slow :( considering the needs of land expansion, adding more slots to repair base and hangar.. n with just 3 greenies it would take months for these expansions n adding more slots.
Would appreciate guidance on this.
Thanks in advance :)
1 There is the weekly code which is posted on the Facebook page. Members usually repeat the code on this forum.
2 GI give additional codes every so often, again these are posted on the Facebook page and usually repeated here.
3 Levelling up.
4 You get 1 every so often if you load your game every day (1 every 25 days if I remember correctly).
5 Very occasionally, you'll get 1 free in the 8 hourly offer in the store.
6 To 'earn' them, I'd suggest finding a very well paid job, working hard and buying them when they go on 3x sale (every other weekend).

Top Bottom