Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to earn coins easily

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Use real money

If you're not willing to spend, then just be patient and keep growing your game. Nothing is instant in this game.

Also might help with earning gold coins: start your space launch program, join an alliance that aims for 50% bonus (extra income from flights for 50% for the whole week), have coins producing buildings that are effective for your own gameplay.

Device
  1. iPhone
Use real money

If you're not willing to spend, then just be patient and keep growing your game. Nothing is instant in this game.

Also might help with earning gold coins: start your space launch program, join an alliance that aims for 50% bonus (extra income from flights for 50% for the whole week), have coins producing buildings that are effective for your own gameplay.
Thx

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
Yep, in fact, more coins is only comparable to what you buy and as your city grows. I remember when I needed to 'save' 8000 for my coal power station. Now I have ~340k coins saving for my 540k town hall! This is not a quick win game. Take your time. If you want to fast track, buy greenies on offer at 3x every other week, then land expansion at 50% off on the alternate week.

Attachments

• PSX_20200212_221902.jpg
    PSX_20200212_221902.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 193

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Yep, in fact, more coins is only comparable to what you buy and as your city grows. I remember when I needed to 'save' 8000 for my coal power station. Now I have ~340k coins saving for my 540k town hall! This is not a quick win game. Take your time. If you want to fast track, buy greenies on offer at 3x every other week, then land expansion at 50% off on the alternate week.
Also don't buy land expansions with greenies until you cannot spend coins anymore. They get expensive quick and you'll need the greenies later on. Unless you want to spend a little then can be a little speed up for you.

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
I would recommend not to focusing so much on buying/building everything as soon it unlocks it. Also, try figuring out what will improve your game more by doing it first. Runaways are important because the more types of guest planes you can land, the more items you receive, more collections you complete, more money and xp you get, etc. Stands on the other hand I find are not that important because you can't buy all the planes at the beginning, so you can just build them once you do have the money for the planes too.

I've only been playing the game for 2-3 weeks, so I don't have that many tips, but don't bother with helicopters. I haven't missed them yet. Also, don't try buying all the building to complete the missions, you'll run out of space, instead of it just build what suits you best for passengers/coin.

Top Bottom