Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How To Download The Airport City Game Release Updates From The Microsoft Apps Store For Windows When Available (v8.31.24)

I have written this user guide for those of you who are new to the game of Airport City, new to the members forum and have not been playing your game for long. The user guide will help you to download the game updates, which will be issued throughout the year, from the Microsoft Apps Store for Windows.

The updates will be extremely important to your game, it will be important to keep your game up-to date with the latest version. They will be released for a number of reasons e.g. when special events become available (there are currently 25 special events in a year), when enhancements are made to the game and when improvements are made to the game with bug fixes. Each new game update will have its own unique version number, the current number is v8.25.12 issued in late January 2022. The number will appear, in the bottom right had corner of the main screen, each time you open your game for the first time. You will also find the game version number when you select the 8th Settings icon button, the Silver Cog Wheel, along the bottom row of your game screen. It will be located in the bottom right hand corner of the menu, along with your Support ID number.

To receive the updates automatically, you will need to open the Microsoft Apps Store. You will then need to select the 3 small dots, located in the top right hand corner of your screen. From the drop down menu, you will find seven options, Downloads and Updates, Settings, My Library, Wishlist, Redeem A Code, View Account and Payment Options.

Once you have selected the second menu option, Settings you will need to move the slider to the 'on position' under Update Apps Automatically. The first menu option Downloads and Updates, will take you to the download and update page, where you will find a list of all the recent applications, the version numbers, when they were downloaded and/or modified listed. Along the top row you will also find five further options, Home, Gaming, Entertainment, Productivity and Deals. On the left hand side of the screen you will also find four options, All Owned, Installed, Ready To Install and Downloads.

If you are not familiar with the Microsoft Apps Store, it will be a good idea, if you spend sometime exploring it, so you become more comfortable using it. You can undertake the exploration process in your own good time, since there will be no hurry to do so. Please note, it is important to mention that the Airport City game updates can also be downloaded from other portals, beside the Windows Microsoft Apps Store. Where you download the game updates from will depend on the operating system you are using.

TROUBLESHOOT GAME UPDATES
There maybe times when you experience problems with the game updates e.g. the updates fail to download automatically (when set up to do so) or manually. If this is the case, you will need to go through the following steps - Windows Settings, Update and Security, Troubleshoot, Windows Apps Store, then Run The Trouble Shooter, so the problem can be found, analysed and fixed. Those of you who have never undertaken this process, it is relatively straight forward, and the problem should be fixed with this method.

DOWNLOAD GAME PROBLEMS
There maybe times when you may experience problems downloading the latest version of the game, from the Windows Apps Store, due to technical issues. Two examples of this took place in mid April 2021 with v8.13.16 and in late April 2021 with v8.14.11 versions of the game. In such situations there is not a great deal which you can do, besides inform Game Insight Customer Service of the problem. Other Windows players will have also reported the matter, so they will be aware of the problem.

ADDITIONAL READING MATERIAL
This user guide, and many more besides, are located in the Airport City Guides section, of the members forum. The user guides have been written to help players with their games, those who are relatively new to the game and those who are further along with their game. The user guides will provide all the information you need, to help you make a success of your game.

Last Updated: Thursday 15th February 2024 at 09.10am London UK Time

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can't get the latest update (v8.14.11) from the Microsoft Store, sany ideas?
This is a problem all Windows players are currently experiencing with the latest download version of the game, and also the previous download version. There is nothing to do except to wait for the download to become available in the Microsoft Store. We Windows players are also waiting for compensation due to the previous download being unavailable. We have missed out on the Riding The Comet and Long Awaited Mail special events.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r4ye2rh
Username
Coloradotaz
I am not holding my breath, I love this game but going on two weeks being down is just plain lame. I hope they understand that people will not wait forever. I have email support like 5 times and no response back except the automated email we received your request. I am afraid it will not come back soon so I will be moving on.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I am not holding my breath, I love this game but going on two weeks being down is just plain lame. I hope they understand that people will not wait forever. I have email support like 5 times and no response back except the automated email we received your request. I am afraid it will not come back soon so I will be moving on.
Thank you very much for your post and for expressing your thoughts.

I'm very sorry to read you have decided to leave the game of Airport City. Although your experience with Customer Support has not been great (no reply after five emails) I would image Customer Support are somewhat swamped with many, many emails from Windows players who are unable to download the current update to the game, and take part in the Long Awaited Mail special event.

There is also the problems experienced with the previous download to the game, and the Riding The Comet special event, which Windows players missed out on because of the on-going issues. The Windows players are also waiting to hear about the compensation Game Insight plans. As yet, there is no news, we will just have to be patient, there is nothing else to be done.

I wish you well with other games.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Blackbird

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fxs87m3
Username
BlackBird
How To Download The Airport City Game Release Updates From The Microsoft Store For Windows
I have written this user guide for those of you who are new to the game of Airport City, new to the members forum and have not been playing your game for long. The user guide will help you to download the game updates, which will be issued throughout the year, from the Microsoft Store for Windows.

The updates will be extremely important to your game, it will be important to keep your game up-to date with the latest version. They will be released for a number of reasons e.g, when special events become available (there are currently 24 special events in a year), when enhancements are made to the game and when improvements are made to the game with bug fixes. Each new game update will have its own unique version number, the current number is 8.12.16 issued in late March 2021. The number will appear, in the bottom right had corner of the main screen, each time you open your game for the first time.

To receive the updates automatically, you will need to open the Microsoft Store. You will then need to select the 3 small dots, located in the top right hand corner of your screen. From the drop down menu, you will find seven options, Downloads and Updates, Settings, My Library, Wishlist, Redeem A Code, View Account and Payment Options.

Once you have selected the second menu option, Settings you will need to move the slider to the 'on position' under Update Apps Automatically. The first menu option Downloads and Updates, will take you to the download and update page, where you will find a list of all the recent applications, the version numbers, when they were downloaded and/or modified listed. Along the top row you will also find five further options, Home, Gaming, Entertainment, Productivity and Deals. On the left hand side of the screen you will also find four options, All Owned, Installed, Ready To Install and Downloads.

If you are not familiar with the Microsoft Store, it will be a good idea, if you spend sometime exploring it, so you become more comfortable using it. You can undertake the exploration process in your own good time, since there will be no hurry to do so. Please note, it is important to mention that the Airport City game updates can also be downloaded from other portals, beside the Windows Microsoft Store. Where you download the game updates from will depend on the operating system you are using.

Troubleshoot Game Updates
There maybe times when you experience problems with the game updates e.g. the updates fail to download automatically (when set up to do so) or manually. If this is the case, you will need to go through the following steps - Windows Settings, Update and Security, Troubleshoot, Windows Apps Store, then Run The Troubleshooter, so the problem can be found, analysed and fixed. Those of you who have never undertaken this process, it is relatively straight forward, and the problem should be fixed with this method.

Further User Guides

This user guide, and many more besides, are located in the Airport City Guides sub section, of the members forum. The user guides have been written to help players with their games, those who are relatively new to the game and those who are further along with their game. The user guides will provide all the information you need, to help you make a success of your game.

Airport City Wiki

You will also find information in the Airport City Wiki section of the members forum, which can be accessed via the following link www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/ The Wiki became live in February 2020, after having been set up by a dedicated small group of forum members. In February 2021 the Airport City Wiki celebrated its first year.

Last Updated: Thursday 25th March 2021 at 15.35pm London UK Time
Update is not available for windows right? Because the title is confusing, "How To Download The Airport City Game Release Updates From The Microsoft Store For Windows (v8.14.11)", whereas the update in Microsoft store is not available until now.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
How To Download The Airport City Game Release Updates From The Microsoft Store For Windows
I have written this user guide for those of you who are new to the game of Airport City, new to the members forum and have not been playing your game for long. The user guide will help you to download the game updates, which will be issued throughout the year, from the Microsoft Store for Windows.

The updates will be extremely important to your game, it will be important to keep your game up-to date with the latest version. They will be released for a number of reasons e.g, when special events become available (there are currently 24 special events in a year), when enhancements are made to the game and when improvements are made to the game with bug fixes. Each new game update will have its own unique version number, the current number is 8.12.16 issued in late March 2021. The number will appear, in the bottom right had corner of the main screen, each time you open your game for the first time.

To receive the updates automatically, you will need to open the Microsoft Store. You will then need to select the 3 small dots, located in the top right hand corner of your screen. From the drop down menu, you will find seven options, Downloads and Updates, Settings, My Library, Wishlist, Redeem A Code, View Account and Payment Options.

If you are not familiar with the Microsoft Store, it will be a good idea, if you spend sometime exploring it, so you become more comfortable using it. You can undertake the exploration process in your own good time, since there will be no hurry to do so. Please note, it is important to mention that the Airport City game updates can also be downloaded from other portals, beside the Windows Microsoft Store. Where you download the game updates from will depend on the operating system you are using.

Troubleshoot Game Updates
There maybe times when you experience problems with the game updates e.g. the updates fail to download automatically (when set up to do so) or manually. If this is the case, you will need to go through the following steps - Windows Settings, Update and Security, Troubleshoot, Windows Apps Store, then Run The Troubleshooter, so the problem can be found, analysed and fixed. Those of you who have never undertaken this process, it is relatively straight forward, and the problem should be fixed with this method.

Further User Guides

This user guide, and many more besides, are located in the Airport City Guides sub section, of the members forum. The user guides have been written to help players with their games, those who are relatively new to the game and those who are further along with their game. The user guides will provide all the information you need, to help you make a success of your game.

Airport City Wiki

You will also find information in the Airport City Wiki section of the members forum, which can be accessed via the following link www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/ The Wiki became live in February 2020, after having been set up by a dedicated small group of forum members. In February 2021 the Airport City Wiki celebrated its first year.

Last Updated: Thursday 25th March 2021 at 15.35pm London UK Time
it will be good if the AC update was available !

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Update is not available for windows right? Because the title is confusing, "How To Download The Airport City Game Release Updates From The Microsoft Store For Windows (v8.14.11)", whereas the update in Microsoft store is not available until now.
The user guide merely provides information on how to download a game update from the Microsoft Store, for those who are Windows players. It is a How to Download guide, rather than a How To Fix guide, which would be beyond the scope of this user guide.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Blackbird - I just wanted to write and express my thanks for your post. After I sent my reply, I decided to revisit the user guide and update it. My thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Blackbird

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fxs87m3
Username
BlackBird
@Blackbird - I just wanted to write and express my thanks for your post. After I sent my reply, I decided to revisit the user guide and update it. My thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank You - I am so waiting for the update and after I see your post I was so exited and went and check multiple times to update the game, because title has latest game version( v8.14.11 ). This guide is very useful. Thank you for putting this together. Lets hope there will be update soon.

Top Bottom