Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How to carry forward my game to new PC or after format

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
How to resume my game if I format my PC or I want to play the game on a new device?
Anyone can help?

If you've played on Google Play or iOS and were 'signed in' with your account, after installing Airport City on new device the game will suggest you to get your progress automatically — either right away or within the first 10 levels (that thing is somewhat random). I'm not sure about Windows, but our support team knows.

If you've played on Google Play or iOS and were 'signed in' with your account, after installing Airport City on new device the game will suggest you to get your progress automatically — either right away or within the first 10 levels (that thing is somewhat random). I'm not sure about Windows, but our support team knows.
Windows has to be reinstalled anc playdd to level 2 or 3. Then contact support with old code, new code. GI supporg send file to update game to old one.

Top Bottom