Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS How many launch building possible

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
hellp all,

How many launch buildings you get from launches can u have?
Sometimes i see 10 rocket gardens or sometimes 6 in someone his AirPort

Thanks So in fact it doesnt really matter to launche a colour u allready have six buildings?

It doesn't matter as far as the buildings are concerned once they're all built, but remember, you get the coins, launch items, and, in the case of red launches, items toward Water World which will give you a gold chest with gold and silver tokens.

Thats true yeah. So bascily when u have 6 green and 6 blue. U only should do red launches?

It depends on why you're doing launches. For me, AC is a social/community game. Although I have 6 each of the launch buildings, and hundreds more in my warehouse, I still do green and blue launches with neighbors, with newer ones, and sometimes just for a quick easy launch. The fuel and coins are always appreciated, even in smaller amounts. :)

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
It depends on why you're doing launches. For me, AC is a social/community game. Although I have 6 each of the launch buildings, and hundreds more in my warehouse, I still do green and blue launches with neighbors, with newer ones, and sometimes just for a quick easy launch. The fuel and coins are always appreciated, even in smaller amounts. :)
True. But when u have six reds like i am. I am first focussing on blue and green. When i have six of them i Will help others to get them

Btw u still get the rewards when u finish 3 collections?

Top Bottom