Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do you use the green passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27anud6n
Username
MaMaMiMi
How do you use the green passengers from the vault my vaults are fully loaded and I can't fly a plane with them to empty to continue on getting my awards

@Roberta Pollacek
Here will be the answer for your question i start this thread for you and remove it from Airport City Quest Reward because there only allowed to post the screenshot as the admin always mention that in the first post
No posts other then screenshots for the quest reward in this thread. Anything else will be deleted straight away.
Also you can post your questions in the chat room for fast reply
https://www.airportcitygame.com/chat/room/airport-city-chat.1/
Just wait for more reply from other members.
Good Luck (y)

How do you use the green passengers from the vault my vaults are fully loaded and I can't fly a plane with them to empty to continue on getting my awards
They are used to fly an owl type plane to Dahshur. Have you read the guide section within the event wiki, found here:
It guides you through how to play this event 👀

Last edited:
Top Bottom