Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hints from DR950 lower runways not needed to launch

DR950
9u8e33
Level 30 (just Now! whooppeee)
need Lv 5 Twn hall items Book, Copy Macine Archive box and server.
Just realised you don't need the lower runways to launch lower planes
I have only played solo until last Sat.
After visiting other sites I saw only 2 runways in some citys.
you may know this already, but it was new to me.
I could have saved a lot on expansions if I had known this.
I have also sold runways to make room and then bought new runways after expanding.
What a waste of money!
If you know of other hints or strategies please post them here.
Thanks to this site I am enjoying the game a lot more! You guys Rock! Thanks for all the info, new friends and all your hard work!
Remember Join me on facebook version to trade I need all of you!
toddgray1@msn.com
toddgray950@gmail.com
dirtrocket950@gmail.com
Friend me on FB then add as neighbor in Airport City app on Facebook.
3 games going
Just think you can waste time, and not have a life more effectively if you multitask!
Thanks for reading this far if you did

Took me a little while to work out about the runways, but as you say, it saves an awful lot of space by getting rid of some of them.

If only the larger planes could now fly to some of the lower destinations........

I found out about the runways very fast. What took me even more time to discover is the fact, that you don't need a hangar level 3 or 4 for every jet you have. You only need one hangar of the highest level to buy and use the biggest plane and to have a fast service, when other planes are arriving at your airport. Untill I found that out, I tought I would need a level 3 or 4 hangar for each jet, that I wanted to buy.

I found out about the runways very fast. What took me even more time to discover is the fact, that you don't need a hangar level 3 or 4 for every jet you have. You only need one hangar of the highest level to buy and use the biggest plane and to have a fast service, when other planes are arriving at your airport. Untill I found that out, I tought I would need a level 3 or 4 hangar for each jet, that I wanted to buy.

Whoooo.... Run that buy me again!

At the moment I have 4x level 3 hangers for my 4 jet planes. Does that mean I dont need all those hangers?

Whoooo.... Run that buy me again!

At the moment I have 4x level 3 hangers for my 4 jet planes. Does that mean I dont need all those hangers?

You sure need one hangar for each plane. But as far as I remember it (I have upgraded my airport in the meantime), you can go with e.g. 3x level 1 hangars and 1x level 3 hangar for 4 jet planes easily.

I knew that worked the other way around.

I have put off buying the larger jet until I can get the flight school finished ... but I bought the L4 hanger & then a smaller plane to put in it.

Since it has been SUCH a bear trying to get those flight helmets, I'm REALLY glad that I did it that way & didn't buy the larger jet as soon as I had the cash. I've easily made enough on this plane to cover that cost, plus some.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
same here blade. since i can get anywhere yet beyond malta, i put off buying a jet.

got 3 lvl1 hangars nd 1 lvl2 hangar with 3 turboprop planes and 1 powerful-propeller driven (just in case i would need to go to egypt again - i think around level 20-ish when you need to send mr. wulf to egypt)

i got until around level 22 before i started over again. ;-)

when i fully upgrade my tower to have 5 hangars, that's when I will buy a lvl3 hangar and a jet.. and when i completed most of the 3 stars for the lower destinations (until san francisco), I will sell and leave again only 1 turboprop plane (just in case) and buy more jet planes and house them in my lvl1 hangars (which costs just 100 coins and 10 minutes to build and 20 coins to speed up).. ;-)

I've got 5 runways: Levels 1-5.

I have 6 hangars : 2 for deltas and 4 for jets. I want to buy a powerful delta and reduce number of jets. So based on what I've read in this thread I don't need to build a new hangar for it - I can get a level 1 hangar and put my powerful delta in that, since I already have 2 hangars for delta/powerful delta.

Wow, good to know. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
and what even surprised was that i was able to house a jet in a lvl1 hangar even without a lvl3 hangar..

refueling and loading takes a lil longer for jets (mine and guests) though. and i guess this is why we need a lvl3 hangar.

Top Bottom