Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help with city

This you must do:
  • Forget about everything
  • Collect coins to buy green pad and mission control centre level 1 then buy blue pad and mcc l2
  • Neighbour visits: tap on cottages, side wings, villas, mcc 1&2, green, blue & red pads, training center & cosmic fuel station
  • Fly only to: Cape Canaveral, North Observatory and South Observatory

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
033p8ihtz
Username
Bigmac88
This you must do:
  • Forget about everything
  • Collect coins to buy green pad and mission control centre level 1 then buy blue pad and mcc l2
  • Neighbour visits: tap on cottages, side wings, villas, mcc 1&2, green, blue & red pads, training center & cosmic fuel station
  • Fly only to: Cape Canaveral, North Observatory and South Observatory
i can never get the lab notebook. All I need is the lab rat. Can’t find it anywhere.

lunarnut

350+ Star Club
Pending
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03tjc72gv
Username
lunarnut
  • Every Friday a bonus code is announced. Enter that code into your add neighbors screen. It will give you coins and greenies.
  • Don't waste time or money on helicopters or their required buildings.
  • Every 10 hours a free offer pops up at the bank: click the coins graphic at the top of your screen to enter the bank, look in the lower left corner.
  • Land as many guest planes as you can.
  • Keep your planes in the air.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Try this thread https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/starting-fast-gathering-coins.30564/

I am an old time player but quit and restarted with a new game less than 90 days ago.

Playing by this method for gathering coins I have accumulated town hall level 7, terminal 6, control tower 7, 8 stands, level 5 repair base, blue and green launch pads, mcc 2 and a level 8 and level 6 runway. I am also now at the point where I can only expand land with greenies - doing all the initial expansions with coins only.

But I made the mistake of flying helicopters - it impacted my ability to accumulate coins. Save that for later.

One thing I used to do as well is:
Buy a building yielding high amount of coins (but usually over a long period of time). This can be i.e. the Movie Theater or Water Park
When you don't need to watch ads for anything, watch ads to speed up coins generation from this building. For Movie Theater, this can be 4200 coins per day
Just a strategy I use sometimes, but I know the penny pinchers might want to debate this ;)

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Training centers, when adding friends or neighbors, try to find as many as possible there are more than three, and five are the best. I have no shortage. several neighbors have five training centers.
I have to disagree. If you're trying to gather coins (@Bigmac88's goal per the original post) , the only space collections from visiting neighbors that give more than 300 coins are
  • Distant Prospects, 2000 coins, planetarium only
  • Lunar Race, 2000 coins, Planetarium, MCC3 and Launch Pad 3

The remainder of the space collections are only 300 coins each.

And launching rockets isn't a really fast way to gather coins until you are in a good group of seasoned players that are having a launch party with a QL. Other than that, a green launch takes 24 hours and first place is 6000 coins (and that's if you have enough fuel to take first place all the time).

I have to disagree. If you're trying to gather coins (@Bigmac88's goal per the original post) , the only space collections from visiting neighbors that give more than 300 coins are

And launching rockets isn't a really fast way to gather coins until you are in a good group of seasoned players that are having a launch party with a QL. Other than that, a green launch takes 24 hours and first place is 6000 coins (and that's if you have enough fuel to take first place all the time).
Don't worry, I usually launch space only once a week. I'm lucky twice.
My city's main income is to get collectibles from landing planes, so I suggest enough Game level to expand the runway, don't hesitate to upgrade the runway

Last edited:

Yes but training centers and cosmic fuel stations have much better drop rates. So, in the end, clicking cosmic fuel stations (and training centers) may in the end mean a better income.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Clicking on planetariums without a red pad is a bit of a waste of clicks (as I see it), but clicking on training centers and cosmic fuel stations while launching whatever colour (green or blue) is like killing 2 birds with 1 stone
Maybe a waste for you at level 80. But the OP is at level 26 and likely doesn't have the resources or circle of friends to participate in QL. So, a green rocket launch is worth only 6000 in 24 hours and only if you get first place.

Just today, I picked up 15 launch ready kits from planetariums and red pads - more than half of which were for 2000 coin collections so about 16000+. An extra 10000 coins each day (just from visiting) doesn't mean much when you have 50M coins, but it does mean a lot when you have nothing and have to come up with 200,000 coins for a building upgrade.

@Chloe11111 I have a very small account and right now it has managed to accumulate over 700k coins in a month, how you make ask?
Green and blue launches are the key for this account it also does not have a red pad it's visits are exclusively concentrated on launch pads, MCC's, CFS, TC, cottages, side wings, mansions and houses with pool.

The most important thing or goal is and has always been to launch everyday and instant return flights every 2 weeks.

Top Bottom