Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Help Please - Hydraulic Tool (Side Quest)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Can anyone please advise me on what to do regarding the side quest 'Find a Hydraulic Tool in Area 51' I've got a few now and used them and it's not ticking it off my list?!

Am I missing something or is this a contact my friends at Gi issue?

EDIT: @Gt city I've submitted a ticket as I don't think it's me tbh, it's just a blip and not acknowledging when I obtain Hydraulic Tool's therefore I can't move on with side quest - would you please be kind enough when you get the time to look into it for me? Ticket Number #8434236

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Can anyone please advise me on what to do regarding the side quest 'Find a Hydraulic Tool in Area 51' I've got a few now and used them and it's not ticking it off my list?!

Am I missing something or is this a contact my friends at Gi issue?

EDIT: @Gt city I've submitted a ticket as I don't think it's me tbh, it's just a blip and not acknowledging when I obtain Hydraulic Tool's therefore I can't move on with side quest - would you please be kind enough when you get the time to look into it for me? Ticket Number #8434236
Actually. The same happened to me. I had seven or eight Hydraulic Tools, but the quest showed me with none. :confused:

I have not submitted a ticket at this stage, will fly again to area 51 later this week, see what happens then.

Top Bottom