Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Helikopter (dice mission)

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Username
Pilot Patrik
225 flights with helicopter and only 12 dice? What’s wrong with this game?
(225 flights to locations with blue frame)

Last edited:
225 flights with helicopter and only 12 dice? What’s wrong with this game?
My numbers until this moment (and event concluded): 588 heli flights (all types) = 39 dice (all types), around 15 flights per obtained dice...
Your numbers are a bit worse, around 19 flights per obtained dice, the difference is not that big.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Username
Pilot Patrik
My numbers until this moment (and event concluded): 588 heli flights (all types) = 39 dice (all types), around 15 flights per obtained dice...
Your numbers are a bit worse, around 19 flights per obtained dice, the difference is not that big.
Wow, I tough it was only a problem for me 😱
Thanks for quick response 🤗

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I must say I'm not that pessimistic about drops for heli-flights. A one in twenty ratio doesn't seem too bad? I've got 4 collections gathered already, and 4-0-3-9-4 underway to the fifth. With Southam I'm well passed 700 flights (since I'm gunning for that 3-star :p ), but for the rest I'm not doing that much extra.... With still 7 more days to go, this mission doesn't seem at all un-doable. :)

Top Bottom