Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Flight Rewards

They were artificially inflated due to a bug. May be a permanent change coming soon because helicopter flights aren't very profitable.
don't you lose money on all but the first few unless you are running other bonuses?
I gave up with two gold finch destinations to go as it was just a pain in the backside to manage the items. Probably a bit better now you have the counters for each item on the production buildings, but still seems like a lot of tedium

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
don't you lose money on all but the first few unless you are running other bonuses?
I gave up with two gold finch destinations to go as it was just a pain in the backside to manage the items. Probably a bit better now you have the counters for each item on the production buildings, but still seems like a lot of tedium
It's closer to a break-even on most flights. When you get to goldfinch Mont Blanc for example, the coins rewarded are 2659 but the profit is in the range of 116 to 271. Not very much for all that work. A few of the combinations actually lose money.

I have to wonder if they are looking at fixing that ... which is why we may be getting this glitch.

Anyway, the only bonuses that affect helicopter flight income - gold/silver subscriptions, sky captain, junior pilot and tourist visa

Incidentally, I think the best benefits (buildings) come from mont blanc and aconcagua

It's closer to a break-even on most flights. When you get to goldfinch Mont Blanc for example, the coins rewarded are 2659 but the profit is in the range of 116 to 271. Not very much for all that work. A few of the combinations actually lose money.

I have to wonder if they are looking at fixing that ... which is why we may be getting this glitch.

Anyway, the only bonuses that affect helicopter flight income - gold/silver subscriptions, sky captain, junior pilot and tourist visa

Incidentally, I think the best benefits (buildings) come from mont blanc and aconcagua
Yes but you get the stars!!!!! I didnt even do the maths. Dont care, get the stars then stop flying them!! Keep the low level ones for repair items as Bob69 suggested and fly training mission when you have flights for the daily mission that you cant complete.

I really dont get why people moan about what it costs etc. Its the game. Its play money!!!! It slows your bank balance for a bit but heck, its the game....

Yes Im one of these boring people who apparently as Im level 80 and 1000+ stars Ive finished playing and I should be going off and doing something else......... what an upstart. Ive taken my time to reply to his arrogance.

Madge

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Madge59230 & @Chloe11111 100%, it's not real money , it's game money.

Lots of fairly easy stars, get all the stars, then store everything for the very odd event that requires helicopters , keep a few active for easy daily flights for the daily bonus
Or chase the bonus buildings like the skiing facility with the 3 square radius bonus on pax :)

Or chase the bonus buildings like the skiing facility with the 3 square radius bonus on pax :)
Yes, I 3 starred them all a long time ago but got lots of great little 1 Square bonus buildings and lots if flight items at the time also , its not just about money on flights , they gave good buildings and good flight items when I was flying helicopters

for me even the stars aren't worth the amount of micro required.
I have 2 mechanical plants with 5 slots and 2 high tech plants with 5 slots and 2 resource bases with 6 slots and just found even to get 4 flights a day on the goldfinch flights I was spending a lot of time clicking and keeping an eye on it and it got boring. I might pick up those final 6 stars in the future, but it's not for me currently. I do keep some sparrows around as they are useful if you need to speed up 30 flights in a day.

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
It's a bit like real life, where they are hundreds of large profitable (pre covid) airlines around the world, but no large commercial helicopter services. Here in the UK I believe our only commercial helicopter route is Land's End to the Isle of Scilly & that service seams to be in a constant cycle of dissapearing due bankcruptcy before restarting.

It's a bit like real life, where they are hundreds of large profitable (pre covid) airlines around the world, but no large commercial helicopter services. Here in the UK I believe our only commercial helicopter route is Land's End to the Isle of Scilly & that service seams to be in a constant cycle of dissapearing due bankcruptcy before restarting.

Helicopters are only a supplement to the aircraft family, whether it is commercial or military
Just like cars, heavy trucks or some more professional cars, it is impossible to become the main members of the car family

Top Bottom