Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Has the alliance tasks system changed?

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
I'm not getting alliance tasks for swift planes anymore. Before it was 1) the lower lvl plane, 2) the one you have the most of and 3) higher lvl. Now instead of swift tasks (lower lvl) I get owl tasks (also the one I have the most). I tried having the swift plane out of the hangar and inside the hanger on sundays, I also tried changing the owl task to see if it appeared as swift after. Nothing happened.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
I'm not getting alliance tasks for swift planes anymore. Before it was 1) the lower lvl plane, 2) the one you have the most of and 3) higher lvl. Now instead of swift tasks (lower lvl) I get owl tasks (also the one I have the most). I tried having the swift plane out of the hangar and inside the hanger on sundays, I also tried changing the owl task to see if it appeared as swift after. Nothing happened.
So the Air-Lab bug is still there......

Device
  1. Android
I had the same issue with my support game until I realized the Air Lab plane was considered a lower level plane than the Swift!
I sold the ones I had active and that did the trick.. The next week, I got my swift alliance destinations back!

You have an Air Lab plane. Sell it. Problem will be resolved.

Top Bottom