Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Happy New Year - week of gifts

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Week of gifts from GI
Out on Windows since early morning (for me), but not yet on my Android games

Screenshot 2021-01-01 142146.jpg

I need that Spy Glass ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04epxs1pp
Username
tiredofwar
Play the game every day and get gifts? Every day is an inaccurate description if it shows up 2 days before the event ends after going for over a week. They need to make it retro back for the full event, or change their description.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Play the game every day and get gifts? Every day is an inaccurate description if it shows up 2 days before the event ends after going for over a week. They need to make it retro back for the full event, or change their description.
The 'Happy New Year'-giftset is not linked to the event called Santa's Bad Day.
The overlap is co-incidental, and the timing is not linked.

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
This event is crap anyway, with or without spyglass.
I still need so much items that this event could last to easter for me to finally complete it....
Thanks for the heads up, I haven’t used a SG yet. I totally agree with you. This event is literally impossible without lots of bonuses and spending greenies

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Anyone else just receive one Secret Faucet?
It seems one SF is immediately activated and the other dropped into bonus-warehouse.
I really hope they don't activate the spy-glass. I'll be extremely disappointed.

Top Bottom