Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

HAPPY HELEN

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
We have all been missing our friendly neighbour @Happy Helen

I have since found out she has had a skiing accident and is stuck in a French hospital with a broken Tibia, please see her comments below wishing her a speedy recovery

Hi team!

I am currently in hospital in Albertville, after skiing safely for 32 years I find myself with a broken tibia in 3 places. I had surgery 10th March, first time to stay overnight in a hotel, trust me to find myself in a foreign country too. I don't speak a lot of French, the surgeon doesn't speak English!

My husband has flown from the UK this morning, so planning to return to the UK soon.

Neil, can you post on the forum advising neighbours.

The snow is the best I have seen in this area for 8 years, I am overwhelmed by the kindness of strangers too. My binding became loose on the ski, just freak accident!

Hope you guys are all good!

Happy Helen, sorry but I thought you deserved your own thread

@billsnj @Mrstepot @Rsorour @LAX @greensmith @Bali Hi @Deetee04 @Gt city @Pakman @flip123 Sorry if I have missed any of her neigbours out

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

I have since found out she has had a skiing accident and is stuck in a French hospital with a broken Tibia, please see her comments below wishing her a speedy recovery

Hi team!

I am currently in hospital in Albertville, after skiing safely for 32 years I find myself with a broken tibia in 3 places. I had surgery 10th March, first time to stay overnight in a hotel, trust me to find myself in a foreign country too. I don't speak a lot of French, the surgeon doesn't speak English!

My husband has flown from the UK this morning, so planning to return to the UK soon.

The snow is the best I have seen in this area for 8 years, I am overwhelmed by the kindness of strangers too. My binding became loose on the ski, just freak accident!

@billsnj @Mrstepot @Rsorour @LAX @greensmith @Bali Hi @Deetee04 @Gt city @Pakman @flip123 Sorry if I have missed any of her neigbours out
@Happy Helen @Neil ellor @Rsorour
HH- Sorry to hear about your skiing accident - wishing you a very speedy recovery. I'm presently checking checking flights across the pond so that I can be there, BEFORE NEIL, to help you recover. -- Bill -- PS Don't mention this to Neil - he does get very jealous !!! ;) (y) :)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
:p:p

Hi team!

Aw thanks @Neil ellor I feel like royalty :p:cool::smug::LOL:

Top Bottom