Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Happy/Healthy/Prosperous 2021

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hello to all the Airport City folks around the globe!

Wow, so good to have 2020 behind us: they say hindsight is 2020 vision! Is there a clue in that? I love to have neighbors from all around the wide world, and to go through my list and send gifts. I also, being a female, love to look at your layouts and get some ideas about how to better setup my own! Here in the far northern tip of Australia, bread is something we do not see much because the local bakery burned down and the roads have been cut by flood waters. Yes, it's The Wet Season! And hot and humid also!

Without our small airport - and my dear adopted Dad's seaplane - life would be very different at this time of year. Our needs are often met by air or sea transport, with air being the most reliable because it's faster. So, medications come by air a lot - which reminds me, our Pharmacy burned down too, but the staff were fast enough to grab all the computers containing people's prescription info. I don't know if you do it overseas, but we leave all our scripts at the pharmacy and they sms us when it's time to pick up a new pack or see the doc for a new script! Yes, very modern, but we do not have traffic lights!!

Anyway, wishing all of you stay safe and in perfectly good health this year. Try to remember when you are visiting your neighbors on Airport City, that some of the missing airports may mean illness, but also stay positive and keep smiling when you think of DolfinAir F20 up here in Cape York during Cyclone Season.

Lots of love from us
Gay, Rob and Ariettie

Top Bottom