Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Happy 10 Years Airport City! šŸ„³

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So it seems that today Airport City is 10 years old. I've been playimg the game for nearly 4 years and I've seen the game change quite a bit even during that span. There are plenty of things that I want improved (as do all of us) but I wanted to make an appreciation post for this truly fantastic game. I play lots of other games, but no one game has kept my attention nearly as long as Airport City, and it inspired this forum and many great people to mingle and work together to develop our own game paths with our own specific goals. People from all walks of life from all over the world have come to know each other because of a bunch of airplanes, rockets, buildings, and helicopters. That deserves to be celebrated; Happy 10 Years Airport City! šŸ„³

So it seems that today Airport City is 10 years old. I've been playimg the game for nearly 4 years and I've seen the game change quite a bit even during that span. There are plenty of things that I want improved (as do all of us) but I wanted to Tmake an appreciation post for this truly fantastic game. I play lots of other games, but no one game has kept my attention nearly as long as Airport City, and it inspired this forum and many great people to mingle and work together to develop our own game paths with our own specific goals. People from all walks of life from all over the world have come to know each other because of a bunch of airplanes, rockets, buildings, and helicopters. That deserves to be celebrated; Happy 10 Years Airport City! šŸ„³
Totally agree - many frustrations with the game, and yet I have been playing, and been in this forum, over 7 years - they must be doing something right. For others addicted to the game and needing help or advice, a helpline number will appear after this thread.

Happy birthday Airport City - thanks for the 10 greenies

Happy birthday.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204jab25j
Username
A3
Airport city 10 years. To celebrate they gives a bonus via facebook (i understand 10 greens). But i have no facebook account. How do i get those 10 greenones???

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Airport city 10 years. To celebrate they gives a bonus via facebook (i understand 10 greens). But i have no facebook account. How do i get those 10 greenones???
Just key in the following code *10years10* to receive 10,000 Coins and 10 Green Notes - the link below will explain how, if it is not clear to you (make sure you also key in the asterisks on both ends).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom