Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch green space launch

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
@Alan Thompson
I read this too late. Adding you for future launches.

A few tips:
Try to add the regular launchers on the forum as friends. On a thread like this leave a post "adding you for future launches" and send a friend request.
Try to join other players launches instead of starting your own most of the times when you are low level/have few ingame friends.
If possible find a player or two to do regular launches with and rotate on who takes first place

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036n78s4
Thanks Jostein

By the way, how do I get silver tokens, I want to purchase i grand hotel. I keep running out of population.
How do i see how many tokens I already have?
Alan

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Thanks Jostein

By the way, how do I get silver tokens, I want to purchase i grand hotel. I keep running out of population.
Alan

To get silver tokens, you have to be in top 10 for one destination of the world ranking or you can do spaces launches !
and also, do adventures flights !

To know how many tokens you have, you have to click on the cart (bottom left) !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
Thanks Jostein

Alan

In this guide you can find more or less everything thats worth knowing about space launches in the game : https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-space-program-green-blue-and-red-launch-flights.20076/

I recomend to do third place launches as much as possible when low on launch items and hunting for Silver tokens. First places cost too much to do daily.

Top Bottom