Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Good neighbors needed

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
Hey all. :)

I’m looking for more good neighbors. I’m in the process of trying to weed out those non-forum neighbors and especially those neighbors who gift what they want not what I clearly request in my game name. If you do that I most likely will gift you what you ask or F20 if I can’t gift your item.

My game code is 03wi7r3ta. Let me know here or in a pm you are adding me so I know you are a forum member.

Those that have Planetariums and training centers are a especially appreciated lol.

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
Please be specific. Are you looking for someone who you can gift with daily, reliable launch partners, or great cities that have loads of everything you want to tap on?

Some have great cities you want to visit but are full up with friends for their regular daily gifting.
All of the above. :). I understand many people are full up as far as gifting goes but it is also nice to have great cities to visit. People jumping in for launches is wonderful too.

I've got a decent city to give what your looking for. I don't have planetariums. I always gift whats in your screen name unless I accidently tap something. (Its happened) I also try to do frequent space travel. I'm working red, but do blue and green as neighbors need help. I'm a frequent player because I have cancer have extra time on my hands. So I'm on here a lot. My friend code is 041hm9n0

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
I've got a decent city to give what your looking for. I don't have planetariums. I always gift whats in your screen name unless I accidently tap something. (Its happened) I also try to do frequent space travel. I'm working red, but do blue and green as neighbors need help. I'm a frequent player because I have cancer have extra time on my hands. So I'm on here a lot. My friend code is 041hm9n0

Adding. Nice to meet you! :)

I’m looking for more good neighbors. I’m in the process of trying to weed out those non-forum neighbors and especially those neighbors who gift what they want not what I clearly request in my game name. If you do that I most likely will gift you what you ask or F20 if I can’t gift your item.

My game code is 03wi7r3ta. Let me know here or in a pm you are adding me so I know you are a forum member.

Those that have Planetariums and training centers are a especially appreciated lol.
Hi. Send you a FR. I can send gift too. Thanks

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
I too am cleaning up my friends and looking for active forum members. Sending you a FR; user name is SteveF. One of my four kitties is my handle/avatar; his name is Goren and the fox comes from the way he looks, a very fox-like face lol :)

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
I too am cleaning up my friends and looking for active forum members. Sending you a FR; user name is SteveF. One of my four kitties is my handle/avatar; his name is Goren and the fox comes from the way he looks, a very fox-like face lol :)

Ahh adorable! My AV was Moofie. Never take 3 daughters to get 1 kitten. We came home with 3. Moofie, Mischief (a Torby) and Tiger (a grey tabby). All from the same litter. They are all gone now but I have a more recent addition. She is a tuxedo cat named Miagolina (Little meowing female creature). I usually call her MG lol. She and black lab Koko are best friends.

Will go back and check for your request. :)

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
All our cats are named after tv/movie characters. Our white “super senior” is named Spooky after Fox “spooky” Mulder on the x-files. Our tubby orange tabby is named Indy for Indians Jones, Our pair of adorable black kittens are named Goren & Eams from Law & Order Criminal Intent. We even have our next two names picked out. Burbank (from lethal weapon) and Clovis from Stephen Kings Sleepwalkers. As by now you can probably tell that we are feline obsessed; we have no kids so they our “children in fur coats” lol😸😸😸😸

Hi...I love all animals.. I am a prompt gifter too, but only two Training centres in my city. So if you wish please add me. 04vxwdh4

Top Bottom