Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Gold Subscription

I have cancelled mine, go to the subscription icon at the top of the page, a box opens with details of your sub and at the bottom you will see a box that says manage subscription. Click on that and then you will see all the subscription options, just untick the gold one. It will tell you when ur sub runs out, mine is sept 12th.

You will not get any refund at all, that’s very clear in the terms and conditions.

I thought a long time about getting my gold due to the terms of none refund but in March I really thought the game was getting back on track, we had reliable updates and things were going well. Thar is why I am so disappointed about this V7.0 100 items limit BS.

You can’t end a subscription early. You can only stop it from starting again at the end of the contract period. Even if you unsubscribe now, it will remain active until September. Any decision to claim a refund (which I assume some small print voids any claim you may have) will need to be negotiated with GI and if no joy, Apple or your credit card provider.

I took a long long time thinking about the 6 month gold sub. We have all played the game long enough to know that GI can do as they wish and we all had an idea the 100 limit could be coming but I am still so pissed off about this.

They talk about game levelling to make it equal for all - utter rubbish, there are players with 10 buildings, players who have come across from the Russian version with unlimited buildings - how can they say they are trying to level the game when we have situations like that.

I’m not going to quit straight away, I’m going to give it a go and see how my games plays out. We have not seen the new version yet so let’s see what happens, maybe there will be ways to increase the limit but from the responses I’ve seen on this forum from those attached to GI it looks unlikely.

The reason I’ve cancelled the auto renewal is I just don’t know after almost 6 years of total enjoyment how I’m going to feel about this limit. The gold sub has been great and has really kicked me on again in the last couple of months but I feel like the new limit will halt that. Currently I’m working through the alliance map destinations- 500 flights for three stars and maps last three hours, I would store several hundred flight items then do a map run as I don’t have thousands of flight items as some of the big guys have.

Great game run by the wrong company! I’ll actually start looking at all the game ads now to find an alternative game to give far too much of my money to! I know it won’t Make an ounce of difference to them if a load of us quit but what a shcocking way to treat your customers and that’s the main reason I want to leave. Love the game, totally addicted and spend hours (and too much money!) playing it but they’re doing this deliberately then justifying it with sarky comments. Never known a company so disengaged, it’s as if none of them have played the game. Oh well, wonder if I can get Civ3 on an iPad!

One thing that I realised, when comparing my games a few days ago, is that with the integration of the Russian game and their unlimited buildings, their terminal capacity is through the roof! Not only are they collecting far more space launch items from their space buildings, each of those buildings also increases the terminal capacity by 20.
Game balancing.... :censored:

Top Bottom