Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Gold Subscription is gone suddenly

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035xmr2ry
Username
CollinMamba
I played on IOS, I tried to transfer progress to other device, it worked, but suddenly my subscription was gone, along with friend, alliance...etc, I tried to reinstall my app, didnt help, tried to contact support no response, can someone tell me what to do to bring subscription back I just purchased 3 month plan 1 month ago, still 2 months left

I played on IOS, I tried to transfer progress to other device, it worked, but suddenly my subscription was gone, along with friend, alliance...etc, I tried to reinstall my app, didnt help, tried to contact support no response, can someone tell me what to do to bring subscription back I just purchased 3 month plan 1 month ago, still 2 months left

I would go to apple support and claim the content refund. It is the easiest and fastest way based on my own experience and you leave it up to them to communicate the issue. You could easily prove it by purchase date and actual in game picture. When you get your money back, you could decide what to do. If you believe in the value, purchase the content again and if not, it is another story. Hope it helps.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035xmr2ry
Username
CollinMamba
I would go to apple support and claim the content refund. It is the easiest and fastest way based on my own experience and you leave it up to them to communicate the issue. You could easily prove it by purchase date and actual in game picture. When you get your money back, you could decide what to do. If you believe in the value, purchase the content again and if not, it is another story. Hope it helps.
Thanks in my case iTunes still shows that my subscription is active till Jul once it's refunded this will be disabled in iTunes as well?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

the thing is you can only have 1 game per device. I would suggest for you to wait until support replies. It might take 24 hours before they reply (maybe more).

Thanks, stupid question, how to contact apple support, by mail? never did before

Stupid answer from me. I do not know exactly. As all my devices are android based, there is a claim button directly in the google play web page, which works perfect. I know it works even better with Apple from guys in my clan from other game, but technical details should be answered by some apple freak :).

Top Bottom