Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gold and Silver token sales

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Gold and silver tokens can always be obtained in reasonable quantities from focused gameplay. But green cash cannot. 3 free green cash a week does not go very far when it costs 80 green cash to upgrade factory production or 60 green cash to buy one parcel of land. And lets not even start about buying bonuses, or space items. So apart from 3 green cash gifted per week what other source of green cash is there? Hence sales every two weeks to encourage you to buy.

In fairness to GI - they are running a business. I accept they need to encourage us to spend money, hence if you really want to play the game - it is not free and you have to buy green cash regularly. But that is the only stuff you either need or should want to buy. Everything else is earnable by smart gameplay. No sales required (and yes, I have not got a clue why GI offer gold coins to buy in the sale - except it lure new players to spend more money on the game because they have not yet learnt how to make coins easily). :cool:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
Well, 1st place is 20 silver. 2nd, 3rd: 15 silver. 4-5: 10 silver. And so on.

So it depends which position are you during the launches.

For 600,000 coins to upgrade my launch pad, now that a lot of coins. On average how much does it cost to launch your own red launch?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
For 600,000 coins to upgrade my launch pad, now that a lot of coins. On average how much does it cost to launch your own red launch?
It doesn’t cost coins, just preps which you can get by visiting your neighbours red launch buildings and planetariums.

The space fuel you need for a Red Launch is 3000, 2000 for blue and 1600 for green. You should be prepared to put in 60% of the total to get first place. There’s some good threads in the forum if you search for “space launches”.

Top Bottom