Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS GIVE ME MY PLANE BACK!!!!

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
I got a mystery plane from the event thing and it was in my warehouse and not opened yet and now it’s GONE!!! So excited to finally get 2 planes for free (lvl 19 later in the event) WHAT IS THIS SHIT GI???
FC7CEF61-F94C-48C5-8B9D-3DAC7112DA78.jpeg

Last edited:

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
check in your warehouse under planes and you will find it
you wil need to hit use to place it on your free stand if you have one
Not there! it was a not opened set...Chances to get S1, S2, and S3 planes and I was about to open it later! In the plane section are still my planes and no planes from the set

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
then you will need to contact G.i support and send them a screenshot of completed task with the planeset completed
it isn’t there anymore! Look at the event rewards! Replaced with non named bonuses! Wtf are they doing? They removed the mystery planes from the event but I got one and no chance to open it?! They should give the planes to the people who already unlocked them!!! I’m Contacting support good idea

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Im very disappointed that they removed them from the warehouse. No chance to get them anymore, I’m waiting what the support answers me. I didn’t even get the non named bonus!!! Just nothing

check in your warehouse under planes and you will find it
you wil need to hit use to place it on your free stand if you have one
I check my warehouse and the 5 Falcon S3 not there plus the reward 33 Mystery i did not use the planes yet. :(
I send them 2 days back email and i am waiting Conversation ID: #1406560.
This is not the first time also when i start my game i lost a lot of items was saved.
There is also one account i transfer it from android to windows that account i lost everything and the game crashed what they did for me only return back unique buildings and some planes S1, S3
Bonus coins and greenies as gift to help me to start my game and its not enough for me :(
Thanks for accept my daughter account Nura Husam she is 15 years old later when she have more experience i will give her a big account ;)

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
I finished the challenges and have one plane (Raven S1] - no bonus for the 19th challenge either. I figured the uograde was cheap for these great rewards, but for GI to simply delete is bad form. The amount of event currency for drops from buildings has also changed. Initially 3 and now 1 - first time I am really quite angry with GI

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
I guess the developers should explain the robbing happened in this event. When I purchased the premium class ticket the reward for 15/19 was plane. Now useless unknown reward. fingers crossed they will not rob us again by removing the QL in the last gift. @Ur-quan

Last edited:

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
On Windows, none of my rewards show a plane. Task 15 looks like it might have been changed as it is a duplicate of task 14
Task 19 is yet another lucky ticket
Windows - Both 15 and 19 have no info when clicked - AND 15 keeps changing its image. Sometimes a ticket and sometimes a repeat of 14s box.

Last edited:
Top Bottom